To strengthen our team we are looking for a
Senior Legal Counsel (m/f) Global Procurement
Maternity leave cover (1 year) / Full-time/Part-time / Holzkirchen or Nuremberg, Germany
Serves as global senior counsel to the Procurement service domain within NBS as well as key lawyer within the Global Procurement Legal team. Advises the Procurement Categories with regard to complex agreements & projects and acts as a legal business partner to relevant Procurement clients.
- Manage significant global projects within the Procurement legal function in close alignment with Global Head Legal Procurement
- Act as business partner to relevant Procurement clients
- Provide pro-active and business-oriented legal advice to leaders within global Procurement Categories on day-to-day, as well as on strategic and governance matters
- Lead the drafting and negotiation of various types of complex commercial agreements
- Manage potential disputes and dispute resolution
- Assess and manage legal risks to Procurement, balancing competing interests in the best overall company interest
- Law degree – Bar exam
- Min. 8+ years of post-bar experience, gained either within a multinational corporation and/or top tier law firm
- Very good German and English (spoken and written); any other additional language is a plus
- Maturity, proven ability to focus on solutions, strong communication skills
- Strong experience in handling multiple, often complex projects simultaneously and in dealing positively within tight timelines and demanding clients
An open corporate culture, interesting and challenging tasks, attractive social benefits as well as opportunities for individual career growth within an international company.
Novartis Business Services (NBS) is the global service provider for Novartis – one of the world’s leading pharmaceutical companies. About 500 associates in Germany deliver high quality services to all Novartis legal entities in areas, such as IT, Real Estate and Facility Services, Procurement, Product Lifecycle Services, HR and Finance.
Join our team and start your career within an innovative and challenging environment!
We are looking forward to receiving your detailed application at: www.karriere.novartis.de
Jurist Jura Volljurist Rechtsanwalt Rechtsanwältin Fachanwalt Fachanwältin Rechtswissenschaften Syndikusrechtsanwalt Assessor Unternehmensjurist Firmenjurist Wirtschaftsjurist Wirtschaftsrecht Zivilrecht Vertragsrecht Rechtsabteilung Kanzlei Wirtschaftskanzlei Pharma Holzkirchen Nürnberg Beschaffung Einkauf Bayern ax68536by