Leitende Fachkraft für Arbeitssicherheit (w/m) / Leading Safety Expert (f/m)
The department Corporate Safety and Security (SSC) is responsible for a clear policy and strategy on all safety, health and environment (SHE), (cyber) security & crisis management within the TenneT organization. To strengthen the Team, we are looking for an enthusiastic and inspiring member of staff at the Location Bayreuth.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Functional coordination of the German based Onshore and Offshore SHE teams and themes on behalf of the team manager Corporate Safety & Security
- Acting as a leading contact person for the German Onshore and Offshore business departments and works council
- Stimulate a strong Safety Leadership role of (senior) management and staff far beyond compliance to even further develop the Safety culture of TenneT into a mature level
- Tracking relevant technical and legally relevant developments and changes within Onshore and Offshore SHE fields
- Central coordination of the company doctors working for TenneT Germany in strong cooperation with HR. This includes taking care of medical and occupational health themes (e.g. as input for risk assessments)
- Reporting of SHE relevant developments (opportunities and threats for business continuity) to the management board
- Contact person to suppliers and German authorities regarding corporate SHE topics and programs
- Master degree in engineering or a comparable qualification to meet the legal criteria for getting appointed this position
- Several years of relevant experience in the international SHE field of work, preferably in the field of a grid operator or equivalent
- Experience with cultural changes processes generally as well as safety culture models (e.g. Heart & Minds, Safety Culture Ladder) is very desirable
- Experience in the offshore area is desirable
- Excellent language skills (written and spoken) in German and English
- Communicative on all levels and ability to build bridges and convince people
- Team working and a self-starting with the right organizational skills
- Enthusiasm, motivation and genuine interest
- Empathy and knowledge of human nature
- Flexibility and willingness to travel on a regular basis (Arnhem, Bayreuth)
Your perspectives TenneT offers a high profile and responsible function within an interesting and dynamic international working environment. TenneT offers an excellent salary with good secondary benefits. Last but certainly not least we also offer good training and development possibilities.
We appreciate applications from disabled people whose integration is of special importance for us.
TenneT is a leading European Transmission System Operator (TSO) operating mainly in the Netherlands and Germany. With approximately 22,000 kilometres of high-voltage lines, we ensure a reliable and secure electricity supply to our 41 million end-users in the markets that we serve. We currently have approx. 2,800 employees, a turnover of EUR 2.3 billion, and a total asset value of EUR 13.6 billion. TenneT is one of the largest investors in national and international electricity grids, both onshore and offshore. Our focus is on integrating the Northwest European energy markets and facilitating the transition to a sustainable energy supply. TenneT is committed to meeting the needs of society by being responsible, engaged and connected.
Taking power further