What's your next milestone?
Application Manager Augmented Reality (m/w)
SCHOTT Advanced Optics, with its deep technological expertise, is a valuable partner for its customers in developing products and customized solutions for applications in optics, lithography, astronomy, opto-electronics, architecture, life sciences, and research. With a product portfolio of more than 120 optical glasses, special materials and components, we master the value chain: from customized glass development to high-precision optical product finishing and metrology.
We are searching for you to support our dynamic business unit with challenging optical components for applications in the New Venture of Augmented Reality.
- Indicate technical interfaces among our customers, internal production, quality assurance and product development
- Support the implementation of new productions
- Conduct competitive analysis incl. benchmarking different products in coordination with the product management
- Functional leadership of project teams, as well as being responsible for measurement technique projects
- Responsibility of feasibility studies in cooperation with production, development and product management
- Supporting the creation of internal innovation roadmaps
- Representation of the Business Field in expert committees
- Training of Sales teams
- University degree in engineering or natural sciences
- Min. 5 years of professional experience in application technology, Product management and/ or engineering
- Project management experience in an international context (knowledge of the Asian markets and culture is a plus)
- Excellent knowledge in processing optical materials, as well as their usage in optical systems
- Strong communication ability, a well-structured working method and an analytic thinking skills
- Fluent English skills (both written and spoken), German language skills is a plus
- Willingness to travel internationally
Motivated and committed employees are essential to the success of our company. At SCHOTT, you will find a cooperative and dynamic work environment, which encourages you to share your innovative ideas, supports your development and celebrates achieving successes with your team.
You can expect interesting tasks and challenging projects, as well as motivated and friendly teams in fields that influence our future. Do you want to be successful with us? Then, please send us your application: SCHOTT AG, Mainz Human Resources, Ellen Krill, Tel.: 06131/66-2170