Informationen zur Anzeige:
Chief Financial Controller
qwello Münchner Technologiezentrum
09.11.2021, qwello Münchner Technologiezentrum
Chief Financial Controller
We - a Munich based start-up, founded in 2017 - are committed to turn the world from combustion to electric. We design, build, and operate charging infrastructure for the public space - and have huge ambitions here.
We excel in simplicity, user focus and engineering excellence. We value diversity of thought, background and approaches and foster a culture of belonging. We understand that the best products are built by excellent teams, not individual superstars. We would like to share the success of our current expansion phase with you. Become part of our international team and help us shape the future of e-mobility!
How you can support our team
- Customer first - The needs of our customers come first. We reduce complexity for our customers while improving the quality of our offering.
- Ownership - Be entrepreneurial in everything you do. Take responsibility for your own goals, but with Qwello’s goals at heart.
- We grow and succeed together - We help each other to succeed as a team. We fight and win together.
- Be honest and open-minded – Transparency is key, even when it seems uncomfortable. Be yourself and accept others as they are.
As our Chief Financial Officer, you will have the overall responsibility for our company's finances. You will work closely with our CEO and know how to draw the right conclusions from the right data. Reports, analyses, forecasts - your job is to help us bring them to life. In a highly volatile environment with flexible working structures, the purpose of your job is to provide colleagues and external contacts with competent economic advice, so that we can make the best possible decisions at all times. The tasks include developing and implementing an operational and strategic controlling, accompanying the implementation of the ERP system, Odoo, as well as supporting our business managers in the development of our business models in Germany and Sweden.
What you will be doing
- Development & introduction of reporting, P&L and, if necessary, development of interim solutions and decision-making bases for management, departments and those responsible for cost centers.
- Responsibility for all relevant economic processes (budget, forecast, investments, sales controlling, etc.) and the resulting deviation analyses/weak point analyses and their presentation.
- Support for long-term corporate planning as well as annual budgeting taking into account market trends and expected developments.
- Optimization of processes, tools and implementation of innovative solutions.
- Advise departments and companies on sales and cost planning.
- Creation of target/actual comparisons and resulting deviation analyzes.
- Carrying out ad hoc analyzes to answer questions from internal stakeholders.
- Preparation of decisions and support during implementation.
- Deep analysis of the cost structure.
- Liquidity planning and control.
- Interface to external accounting, auditors, and other external contacts.
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements (HGB and IFRS).
Who we are looking for
- Successfully completed business studies (focus on controlling/accounting) and relevant experience as CFO, Director Finance or Senior Financial Controller in the implementation of high-performance controlling.
- High level of expertise of financial planning, personnel controlling and internal and external reporting.
- Experience with agile working methods and working in a self-organized environment without hierarchical levels are an advantage.
- Confidence in advising executives and in dealing with service providers.
- High analytical, conceptual, and organizational skills.
- High flexibility, reliability, independence, and the disposition to keep promises.
- Personality with strong interdisciplinary skills and a hands-on mentality.
- Pragmatic problem-solving approaches and goal-oriented way of working; project management competence.
- Good knowledge of MS Office, especially excellent knowledge of Excel.
- Good knowledge of the use of ERP software, ideally Odoo experience.
- Team player with a very high level of communication skills.
- Experience working in intercultural teams.
- Excellent English skills, proficiency in German.
- Experience working in volatile environments and start-ups is an advantage.
Now it’s up to you!
Sounds perfect? We are not perfect. We are on our way; we make mistakes and we are continuously learning. We work with energy and passion and develop step by step.
- We are an innovative, international, and dynamic team and offer a way of working that is characterized by agility, self-organization, and personal responsibility - without formal hierarchies and long decision-making paths.
- For us, the courage to change, work at eye level, and cross-team collaboration are top priorities.
- We do what we love and try to continuously improve in everything we do.
- We are looking for people who share our motivation and passion.
Have we sparked your interest? We look forward to your application at firstname.lastname@example.org and to getting to know you in person!
Ihr Kontakt zu uns
Mail: email@example.com oder firstname.lastname@example.org