Informationen zur Anzeige:
Chief Information Security Officer / CISO (m/f/d
17.01.2022, J.M. Voith SE & Co. KG
Support the Voith Group | Group Division Innovation & Technology as
Chief Information Security Officer / CISO (m/f/d)
Job ID 68184 | Location Heidenheim | Hybrid Work The Chief Information Security Officer serves as the process owner of all assurance activities related to the availability, integrity and confidentiality of business information in compliance with the organization's information security policies. A key element of the CISO's role is working with executive management to determine acceptable levels of risk for the organization. This position is responsible for establishing and maintaining a corporate-wide information security management program to ensure that information assets are adequately protected.
- Develop, implement and monitor a strategic, comprehensive enterprise information security and IT risk management program
- Work directly with the business units to facilitate risk assessment and risk management processes
- Understand and interact with related disciplines through committees to ensure the consistent application of policies and standards
- Provide leadership to the enterprise's information security organization worldwide
- Overseeing planning and execution of necessary vulnerability audits, penetration testing or forensic IT audits and investigations. Ensure that outputs improve your organizations IT Security
- Take responsibility for Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity. Manage analyzing incidents as well as proposing improvements to the response strategy; reports regularly to Information Security Committee and Senior Management
- Degree in business administration or a technology-related field.
- Professional security management certification like Certified Information Systems, Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) or Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) are advantageous. Ideally one or more completed.
- Minimum of 8 to 12 years of experience in a combination of risk management, information security and IT jobs.
- Knowledge of common information security management frameworks, such as ISO/IEC 27001, and NIST.
- Familiarity with the Security Development Lifecycle concept is an advantage.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and German and high level of personal integrity.
- Innovative thinking and leadership with an ability to lead and motivate cross-functional, interdisciplinary teams.
- Very good communication skills across all hierarchy levels as well as team and networking skills on a national and international level.
The Voith Group is a global technology company. With its broad portfolio of systems, products, services and digital applications, Voith sets standards in the markets of energy, oil & gas, paper, raw materials and transport & automotive. Founded in 1867, the company today has more than 20,000 employees, sales of € 4.2 billion and locations in over 60 countries worldwide and is thus one of the larger family-owned companies in Europe.
So bewerben Sie sich
Become a Voithian and join us to shape the future of our company. Working at Voith means to actively promote future-oriented technologies. We offer you a responsible job in our division Innovation & Technology with challenging tasks and scope for creativity. Furthermore there are a lot of other reasons for working with Voith. Take your chance – at Voith. Apply now via our web portal.
Find more details about the application process. The J.M. Voith SE & Co. KG | DSG is looking forward to your application! Your personal contact
J.M. Voith SE & Co. KG | VZS
Global Business Services HR EMEA
Recruiting Services • Petra Flüg • phone +49 7321 37 2382
Job ID 68184