Informationen zur Anzeige:
IP Manager* (m/f/d)
St. Gallen (Schweiz)
24.11.2022, SCHOTT Pharma Schweiz AG
St. Gallen (Schweiz)
Jobboard | IP Manager* Be the ONE who joins a great team.
SCHOTT is an international technology group and a leader in the fields of special glass and glass ceramics. We value innovation, sustainability and our pioneering spirit - but above all, we value our employees. Whether in production or management, you can advance your career and work with highly qualified colleagues from around the world in an authentic and supportive environment.
SCHOTT – more than 17,300 experts in 33 countries worldwide – become one of us! #oneofus
- As part of the global R&D department and the IP Management team you are contributing to and actively shaping the IP culture at SCHOTT Pharma
- You continuously develop the IP portfolio and implement strategic IP initiatives to further strengthen our market position
- You are in in regular exchange with our Innovation Management to identify strategic IP opportunities
- You are part of innovation and development projects and are the first point of contact for all IP-related questions
- You analyze and evaluate the IP situation of projects regarding third party patents and opportunities for own IP and pro-actively give recommendations, e.g. for the mitigation of IP risks
- You monitor the IP activity in our field of business and related fields and pro-actively inform internal stakeholders about relevant developments and trends
- You identify and implement improvements in our internal IP processes
- You support the decision process regarding nationalization and maintenance of IP rights
- You conduct internal IP trainings and workshops to actively foster and promote IP awareness and thinking within SCHOTT Pharma
- Excellent degree in sciences or engineering (Master/PhD)
- Basic knowledge in economics and business administration is of advantage
- Preferably 3-5 years of professional experience with focus on Intellectual Property Management, IP Strategy and patent research
- Excellent command of written and spoken English; German is of advantage
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Experience in lateral leadership
- Good knowledge of international IP law and IP databases
- Experience in creativity methods and workshop moderation
- Excellent partner management and relationship building skills
- Strong communication skills with stakeholders across different functions and hierarchical levels
- Pronounced holistic thinking with a long-term horizon
- Please note that this is not a patent attorney position
At SCHOTT, you can expect a unique corporate culture where we emphasize equity, diversity and inclusion. We know: motivated and committed employees are the condition for the success of our company. paid vacation days, holidays and sick time. Flexible working hours Canteen Access to public transportation
Our Business Unit Pharmaceutical Systems is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of pharmaceutical primary packaging and analytical lab services. More than 600 production lines in 13 countries worldwide produce more than 10 billion syringes, vials, ampoules, cartridges and special articles of tubing glass or polymer.
Please feel free to contact us
We’re looking forward to your application
SCHOTT Pharma Schweiz AGKristina Ettemeyer
Before you start your application at SCHOTT, there are many things you will want to know. What are the different ways I can apply? And how does the application process at SCHOTT actually work?
We answer the most frequently asked questions about the application process here.
*At SCHOTT, it’s your personality that counts – not your gender, your identity, or origin.