To strengthen our active international sales team we are looking for an:
Area Sales Manager / Engineer DACH (f/m)
for high-performance sorting & peeling systems in the food industry
- A new formed position with sales responsibility for the German speaking market (DACH) in the EMEA sales team and with great career possibilities by making a difference operating from home office
- A great team, which is highly motivated and addicted to achieve the overall common and individual goals and enjoys working together
- A job with lots of freedom, responsibility covering all aspects of sales
- The possibility to develop the market and to build strong partnerships
- An employer who is proud of each employee who makes a valuable contribution to the international group and lives the common idea of being passionate and taking responsibility
A charming perspective is waiting for you!
- You love technical sales and are eager to achieve your sales goals, working enthusiastically on developing and implementing creative costumer-oriented sales concepts
- You can rely on prior experiences in B2B sales of complex investments goods, ideally in the food processing industry
- Your strong customer focus makes it easy for you to build longlasting relationships
- With an engineering degree in industrial or mechanical engineering, food technology or comparable you have laid a good foundation for your career
- You are hands-on with a high technical understanding and the will to be successful as a team
- Your analytical way of thinking is paired with a structured approach and a high result orientation
- Enjoying travelling, you visit our customers on a regular basis and make new contacts within DACH
- Fluent German and English skills complete your profile
You are a dynamic sales engineer with passion!
Are you interested?
If this position appeals to you, we are happy to receive your application with tender no. 240/0518 B, your salary expectation and your earlist starting date. GiPsy® consultancy (www.gipsy.de) our longtime recruiting partner, who supports us in the care and selection of applicants, will process your application. If you have any questions please call Kathrin Kramer, GiPsy® consultant +49 2683 - 946 95 19.
Please send your application to TOMRA HR: firstname.lastname@example.org