Our client is a globally active tire manufacturing company ranked in the Top 10. The company has for many years been a supplier for the industrial automotive industry and to top motorsports.
To be able to continuously improve its standards of quality and productivity, The company is looking for a
Tire Manufacturing Process Expert (m/f/x)
- Provide technological support in process-related development activities for current and future products applying the latest quality standards and technologies available on the market.
- Optimize current manufacturing process applying the most advanced Quality standards with special focus on OE customers’ requirements.
- Provide detailed trend in the field of new process technologies with special focus on efficiency and compliance with specific EU regulations concerning EHS.
- Provide clear and detailed cost optimization inputs based on enhanced efficiency and quality
- Provide onsite assistance / guidelines during plant trials and subsequent tire testing as required.
- Provide technical solutions to enhance customer-oriented and quality-based process development in order to introduce new process/products with special focus on Passenger Cars Ultra High Performant segment.
- Support Quality and Efficiency improvement projects in the area of process/product development.
- At least 10 years of successful experience as Process Manager, Process Expert, Lean Manager for a top 10 car manufacturer.
- Communication and teamwork in an international work environment
- Independent functioning, a high load capacity, and flexibility
- Willingness to regularly travel abroad
- English language in spoken and written, German and/or French would be beneficial