Our client is a globally active tire manufacturing company ranked in the Top 10. The company has for many years been a supplier for the industrial automotive industry and to top motorsports.
To pursue its development, The company is looking for a
Supercar Original Equipment Tire Development Expert (m/f/x)
- Development of quality, performance and cost wise competitive supercar tires for European OE customers in consideration with the customers’ requirements.
- Transfer Top Tier information into the company development process
- Setting up the development direction/strategy
- Analyse the company development Technology and set up improvement plan Provide detailed trend in the field of raw material development, with special focus on innovative and sustainable products.
- Provide clear organizational improvement inputs in the area of development and advanced development (as well research).
- Provide technical solutions to enhance customer-oriented development
- Provide detailed overview in the field of new mixing and process technologies.
- Technical contact with our customers in the automotive industry
- Permanent check and alignment of the experimental tire performance results with the given requirements of the customers and set up of the necessary development tire specifications.
- Supporting the whole industrialization process of the technical approved tires into mass production
- Degree in mechanical engineering or automotive engineering
- Basic knowledge of tire technology
- successfull Experience in the development of Supercar tires for original equipment
- Communication and teamwork in an international work environment
- Independent functioning, a high load capacity, and flexibility
- Willingness to regularly travel abroad
- English language in spoken and written, German and/or French would be beneficial