The Director, Strategic Resourcing Solutions (SRS) is part of the Global SRS group. SRS is one of the business service lines within TFS. This function reports to the Senior Director SRS
The Director, SRS, is responsible for providing oversight to outsourced staff ensuring management support in meeting operational and financial deliverables according to customer requirements and contractual obligations.
The Director, SRS, will ensure projects are resourced and pro-actively managed to ensure expectations in contracts are met, on schedule and in line with the appropriate compliance and quality standards.
- Line management of assigned staff within SRS.
- Participate in resource planning and staff allocation discussions to ensure that staff are appropriately resourced.
- Act as a key relationship manager for assigned customers
- Provide pro-active guidance and direction to assigned staff and customer management to assist in service delivery and professional development
- Support staff with resolution of significant assignment issues
- Participate in Recruitment and induction of new staff with Human Resources in adherence with SRS SOP/BOPs
- Provide technical expertise and support to assigned staff
- Ensure staff are appropriately qualified and trained according to client contract, provide coaching and mentoring of assigned staff.
- Ensure assigned budgets are managed, profitability is maintained and invoicing is performed on time and in accordance with the scope of work
- Identify and escalate issues as appropriate within the organization
- Contribute to proposal development for new business opportunities
- Contribute to bid defense meeting preparations in partnership with Business Development and Senior Operations staff
- Participate in and /or lead global process improvement initiatives
- May be requested to back up the Senior Director, SRS
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in life science or nursing; or equivalent
- 5 years of industry experience within clinical research or equivalent
- Thorough knowledge of the clinical drug development process
- Thorough knowledge of GCP/ICH Guidelines and other applicable regulatory requirements
- Excellent organization and problem solving skills Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to lead and line manage staff in a global environment
- Excellent customer service skills
- Sound judgement and decision making skills
- Proven ability to work through others to deliver results to quality, time and financial metrics
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and customers
- Ability and willingness to travel