It’s rewarding to work at a company where YOU make a difference!
If you’re passionate about the ever-changing IT industry and enjoy working in a fast-paced, collaborative progressive environment, you’ll thrive at Tech Data!
Join our team to connect the world with the power of technology!
To drive profitable market share growth through key customer and vendor engagement, business plan creation and execution, utilising Tech Data sales teams, service portfolio and various marketing and business tools to address all relevant routes to market
- Execute the Business Unit strategy in full alignment with the agreed strategy to grow profitable market share.
- Take solution and service offerings to market including TaaS.
- Drive sales out of agreed vendor portfolio including new vendor identification and on-boarding and other business development initiatives in order to optimise results.
- Enable and help the sales teams to win and grow share of wallet and market share.
- Negotiation of key tenders and large deals
- Relationship and engagement with vendors and stakeholders to ensure Tech Data is seen as the “Trusted Advisor”.
- Ensure ongoing use of CRM tools to ensure best in class business continuity
- Ownership of quarterly vendor business planning and execution.
Knowledge Skills and Experience
- Good emotional intelligence
- Influence and persuasion
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Skilled multi-level relationship builder
- High energy and motivation
- Experience in the IT industry with channel and/or vendor at a business development level, ideally from a sales or product marketing background
- Strong orientation towards and experience in services and solution selling
- Strategic planning and business case development
- Experience of working within a matrix structure
- Proven ability to self-manage in an external environment
- Business planning experience with strong operational cadence