Présentation de l’entreprise / Company Overview
8 good reasons to join Teledyne e2v:
- An international company thanks to the Teledyne Corporation, which represents 11,000 employees worldwide.
- A “human-scale” site of about 400 employees.
- More than 50 years’ experience providing advanced and high reliability technologies for growing markets in the semiconductor field.
- Prestigious customers (ESA, CNES, NASA, Boeing, Airbus, Thales …) who have entrusted us with important programs like the A320 NEO, Eurofighter, Rosetta, Spot, Ple ades, ExoMars … as well as other markets such as medical, scientific or industrial.
- Strong values , which everyone can relate to: Integrity, Respect, Responsibility, Citizenship.
- An atmosphere where technical and non-technical experience and capability are recognized, acknowledged and valued.
- A strong integration program giving real support when starting out thanks to a carefully chosen “buddy” or “mentor”.
- A company that understands the importance of investing in people , helping them make the best use of their strengths and talents , and giving them the opportunity to take on responsibilities with autonomy.
Résumé du poste et des responsabilités / Position Summary and Responsibilities
- Responsibility for maximizing sales and delivering sustained growth for Teledyne-e2v Semiconductors products at both direct and indirect accounts within the geographic area you are in charge of.
Key customer Relationship
- Development of key strategic relationships at current and potential customers
- Understanding the customer‘s business strategy, opportunities and issues. Identifying opportunities for Teledyne-e2v based on this and helping to tailor the Value Propositions specifically for your customers
- Understanding formal & informal hierarchy, decision makers, collecting insights at customer
- Establishing and developing suitable relationship strategies to improve T-e2v’s position at the account;
- Develop appropriate product proposals for the entire system and co-ordinate an optimum support. This involves close cooperation and communication with T-e2v’s field application engineering as well as intensive communication with the responsible T-e2v’s business units
Sales Growth and Business Development
Exigences d’emploi / Qualifications
- Analytical, commercially astute with a proven track record of achieving sales growth in semiconductors or electronics sales on professional markets.
- A proven sales experience of creating/uncovering opportunities, qualifying sales and applying sales methodologies that lead to working with senior decision-makers towards closing an order.
- A strong technical background (engineering degree in electronics or similar), preferably with knowledge in a wide variety of technologies (digital, mixed-signal, RF, power)
- Strong proven experience in the management and building of a distribution network;
- At ease/ comfortable with technical products, technical discussions and the industry in general.
Key words : électronique, electronic, microélectronique, microelectronic, nanotechnologie, nantechnology, semi-conducteurs, semiconductors…
Do not forget to add a cover letter.