(Senior) International Operations Manager will be a part of central operations team in our Hamburg headquarters responsible for the international driver operations. You will be responsible for collaborating with local markets to create and deliver an international supply strategy that prepares us to deliver future growth targets. We are looking for an inspirational leader with experience in creating and delivering strategies, optimising processes and experience in negotiating commercial partnerships who thrives in a dynamic, fast paced business.
- Continuously assess the performance of our operations, from an analytical standpoint, taking corrective action where required.
- Work closely with leaders across the company on topics ranging from analyses and experiments to multi-year vision.
- Ensure supply is able to meet demand in line with business growth targets.
- Ensure our international teams are delivering great customer experience (e.g. time to answer on agreed upon SLAs, customer satisfaction)
- Build Relationships: Interface with other functional areas (Market teams, Legal, Public Affairs, Finance, Data, Product, Marketing).
You will plan, execute, and drive implementation of a commercial proposition for our drivers including but not limited to insurance & vehicle leasing schemes while minimising distractions for key stakeholders.
- A lover of process and optimisation. You’re excited about the opportunity to scope a plan and execute new processes and embedding them in BAU.
- A good communicator and stakeholder manager, you are able to strike the right tone and are a great stakeholder manager across the business both locally as international
- Data-driven and analytical in mindset.
- Collecting and reporting on regional performance data, with a particular emphasis on trends and actionable insights.
- Be a passionate advocate for FREE NOW drivers and answer any questions that come your way in a fast moving & agile business
- 5+ years experience of operations, consulting / business intelligence / strategy or related experience; some high-growth operations or startup experience is strongly preferred.
- You are comfortable dealing with ambiguity and working in a super-fast paced environment where new opportunities arise frequently. You need to be able to help, shelter or support your team as appropriate.
- You will have previous experience of leading successful teams and driving change, preferably in an international, multilingual environment.
- You will have ideally worked in a tech/digital environment and understand how product, engineering, marketing, sales & operations fit together.
- You will be a confident self-starter with a bias to action.
- You will have strong communication skills and gravitas. Comfortable influencing at multiple levels
- Negotiation experience sourcing, resolving commercial issues and complex negotiations
- Ability to transition from big picture strategic thinking to implementation & speed mode
About FREE NOW:
FREE NOW was founded as mytaxi in June 2009 and was the world’s first taxi app that established a direct connection between a passenger and a taxi driver. In July 2019, mytaxi rebranded to FREE NOW as part of a global mobility brand family and set itself up as a multiservice mobility provider. With 14 million passengers and more than 100,000 drivers, FREE NOW is one of the leading ride-hailing providers in Europe. Since February 2019, the service is part of the FREE NOW group, the ride-hailing joint venture of BMW and Daimler. FREE NOW today works with more than 700 employees in 26 offices and is available in over 100 European cities. Eckart Diepenhorst is leading the operational business as CEO Europe of FREE NOW. More information is available at:
What can we offer you?
- The chance to bring in your own ideas
- A strong team spirit
- Excellent monetary benefits (a pension plan, a monthly mobility allowance for free taxi rides, subsidised public transport ticket)
- Have your birthday off!