Your Tasks Paint the world green
- You are part of the Project Management team in charge of expanding the FlixTrain business in Europe
- You are responsible to lead and manage a top priority project: procuring and acquiring the new trains operated by FlixTrain
- You manage all internal and external stakeholders to ensure a proper and timely execution of the plan
- You are directly in touch with FlixTrains suppliers and make decision that will impact what the future FlixTrain product will look like
- You solve any issues and challenges faced during the roll-out phase in order to meet the project milestones
- You own your project but get the full support and visibility from the FlixTrain management
- Your ideas, your positive energy and your entrepreneurial spirit are needed and appreciated daily
Your Profile Ready to hop on board
- You have a degree in economics, business administration, engineering or equivalent
- You have previous solid experience in Project Management, preferably in an industrial-related-sector
- You have a strong interest for the mobility industry
- You are interested in understanding technical topics (but you are not necessarily required to be an expert)
- You have a track record of occupational projects with high performance
- You are highly driven and have a true entrepreneurial spirit
- You have excellent analytical skills
- You are self-reliant, reliable and conscientious
- You are fluent in English. German and every other language is a plus
Our Perks More than just a job
- Have an impact. With innovation and smart technology, we are changing the way people travel, and you too can have an impact on this ride.
- Trust-based working. We don't punch the clock organize your own schedule. We trust in what you do!
- Push boundaries. Everyone is equally important and works together on uncharted challenges alongside inspiring colleagues from all over the world.
- Fun at work and beyond. Discover the world with your free FlixBus rides and join our regular team events there's always something to celebrate!
- Feel at home. We provide you with a laptop, comfortable working space, free drinks, a casual dress code, diverse employee discounts and more.
IT/ EDV Hardware & Netzwerke
Bereichs-/ Abteilungs-/ Gruppenleitung