Would you like to manage a team focused on increasing adoption of Amazon Web Services in the German Software companies? Do you have the business savvy, technical background, and leadership skills necessary to help establish Amazon as a key technology driving innovation and making customers more innovative and competitive? You will have the exciting opportunity to help drive the growth and shape the future of cloud technology. Your responsibilities will include building and managing a highly talented sales team, focused on customer success, identifying and acquiring new customers, driving adoption, revenue and market penetration in the German Software market. The ideal candidate will possess a sales, management, and technical background that enables them to lead a team with engagements at the CXO level as well as with software development leads, business decision makers and IT architects.
Location: Berlin or Munich
From this senior position, the leader will play a key role in setting and executing the go to market strategy for the German Software segment in alignment with the DACH and EMEA strategy. The leader will have a strong focus to increase customer acquisition and will define programs that facilitate the adoption of the AWS services by customers. He/She will work across the organization to bring together all aspects of the strategy including sales, marketing, demand generation, training, channel and partners. She/He will also define the market coverage plans, team enablement needs and resource allocation guidelines for the segment. The candidate will create processes to measure and control the progress of the business. Finally, she/he will create mechanisms to identify, compile, create and deploy best practices and programs that will benefit the software companies in Germany.
· Achieve a disciplined process of accountability, setting appropriate metrics for new business growth, ensure pipeline coverage and Quality
· Work with broader team to increase adoption of AWS services
· Manage a high-performing team
· Build a long-term employee development success, vision and hiring strategy
· Work with partners to extend adoption and reach
· Develop relationships with key accounts and ensure customer satisfaction
· Significant experience in Sales Management of technology related sales or comparable business development experience
· Experience in new customer acquisition
· Solid understanding of Cloud and Managed Services or SaaS Sales is beneficial
· Solid understanding of business challenges – individual network in different accounts is desirable
· Sales experience in working across different customer segments
· Experience managing a sales team and coaching / developing people
· Strong verbal and written communications skills
· Business fluent in English as well as in German language
· Several years of sales leadership or equivalent qualification
· A technical background in engineering, computer science or Business economics
· MBA is a plus.
· AWS Solution Architect Certification
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize Amazon to transmit and store your information in the Amazon group of companies’ world-wide recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
“Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon.
IT/ EDV Hardware & Netzwerke
Bereichs-/ Abteilungs-/ Gruppenleitung