Microsoft is on a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. In doing so, we create life-changing innovations that impact billions of lives around the world. You can help us achieve our mission.
Microsoft aspires to help our customers achieve their own digital transformation, leveraging the power of Microsoft Cloud solutions and support offerings. To this end, Microsoft invests in a dedicated Customer Success team that will help Microsoft customers successfully realize their business outcomes.
The Customer Success Meetings Ranger is a new role that will be incubated in the Customer Success organization within the Worldwide Commercial Business, focusing on Microsoft’s Teams Voice and Meetings.
We have two roles open!
We are looking for someone to partner with account assigned Customer Success Managers to build intent with our top customers on using Microsoft Teams for effective meetings. This includes driving intent in licensed customers and capability building to accelerate time to usage.
You will help customers make decisions to leverage Microsoft technology to improve their business processes.
- You will be the consumption subject matter expert with the ability to lead technical presentations, demonstrations, workshops, production ready pilots for Teams Meetings, Calling and Devices ensuring customer security and compliance requirements are met
- You will be responsible for having customer conversations on the benefits of Teams vs Zoom, Webex and other competitor products and business offerings
- Guide the customer through Microsoft Solutions, Devices and Service Offerings
- Be able to guide a customer through the Skype for Business to Teams transitions
- Be able to map a customer business process and leverage Microsoft technology to improve
You will bea vital connection andorchestrationpointfora variety of technicalresources.
- Partner with various account members and look holistically at an account and make objective assessments
- Be a strong team player through cross team collaboration within CSU and other Microsoft teams and drive a sense of urgency.
- Identify and document consumption best practices and customer references to further grow the success of the CSM program.
- Meet or exceed Key Performance Indicators and targets set
- Sharing practical knowledge with partners to drive the deployment, and adoption of Microsoft 365 suite, Teams Voice and Devices solutions.
- Shaping current and future products, marketing strategies, and customer centricity ideas through your feedback to sales, marketing, and engineering.
You will b** uild and ** share your knowledge, and learn practices from others.
- We encourage all our employees to continuously maintain and enhance their technical, sales, professional skills, and competitive readiness.
- Your knowledge will be enhanced and shared by participating in internal Microsoft technical communities and in the broader industry through events, blogs, whitepapers, training, and articles for your domain.
- You will be recognized for sharing, learning, and driving individual work that all result in business impact for customers, partners and within Microsoft. Microsoft encourages thought leadership and leadership from every employee.
- 5+ years of experience in Technical Customer Success, Technical Sales or Engineering
- 3+ years of experience in Architectures relating to network routing, telecommunication platforms; voice applications & integration and networks For Example: Microsoft Teams Meetings, Zoom, Webex, Phone System, Direct Routing, Devices supporting Meeting Rooms Solutions (Microsoft Surface Hub & OEM Devices) and Calling, interoperability with 3rd party Meetings & Phone System solutions and management required.
- Knowledge of benefits of Teams vs Zoom, Webex and other competitor products and business offerings
- Understand the business transformation, and quickly pivot to how Teams can accelerate and enable that transformation
- Proven ability to map the customer’s business process and needs to product capability and solution areas.
- Ability to Influence key executives and stakeholders within a customer
- Ability to work in an incubation style set up, contribute to the overall strategy and work independently.
- Client-facing solutions delivery experience is preferred
Fluency in German is essential
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
Benefits and Perks
- Industry leading healthcare
- Savings and investments
- Giving programs
- Educational resources
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Opportunities to network and connect
- Discounts on products and services
- Generous time away
Job number: 900143
Profession: Customer Success
Role type: Individual Contributor
Employment type: Full-Time
Experience: Experienced professionals