About The Hut Group:
THG is one of the world’s fastest growing and largest online retailers. We have over a decade of experience building and growing brands in the Beauty and Wellness sectors, in over 160 markets. We create brilliant digital brand experiences and our in-house team design, develop and build a bespoke proprietary technology platform that is used by hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
With a world-class business, a proprietary technology platform, and disruptive business model, our ambition is to be the global digital leader.
Our culture is fast-paced and ambitious – we like to move twice as fast others believe to be possible. This belief is a fundamental part of the DNA that has supported our incredible growth. Our people are our strength and we have over 4,000 diverse, smart thinkers across the globe who are encouraged to think creatively and empowered to turn their ideas into actions.
To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey.
About the Division:
Lookfantastic is Europe’s No1 Online Destination for Premium Beauty. Our mission is to empower people globally to look and feel fantastic every day. To enable us to do this we have offices across the UK, Europe, America and Australia filled with passionate beauty fanatics who are committed to delivering rapid growth in this exciting industry. We work with over 800 of the world’s greatest beauty brands such as MAC, Kerastase, GHD, Tom Ford and YSL to bring our customers the widest offering of beauty products from around the globe. Passion, innovation and commitment are key characteristics in this ever expanding team as we strive to become the Worlds No1 Online.
About the Role:
Reporting in to the CEO, the Ecommerce General Manager will lead and take ownership of the online sales performance for the Lookfantastic brand across all European territories.
Key responsibilities will include:
- To lead the planning, building and implementation the Lookfantastic business strategy across Europe.
- Leading, building and growing a team who are invested in the company visions and embody the beauty manifesto to ‘make people feel, be and look fantastic’.
- Working closely with the Finance Director to take ownership of every line of the P&L. This will include budget and KPI setting for the territory.
- Working closely with the Marketing Director to ensure a best-in-class digital experience.
- Building trading plans based around key events, themes and seasons; including the creation and management of the promotional calendar.
- Consistently creating opportunities to increase efficiencies and speed up processes across the beauty business.
- Formally reporting results to the senior executive team.
- Building and maintaining an effective management team - providing direction to the work and resources of our business and ensuring we recruit and retain the best staff, ensuring they are trained and well motivated to achieve our mission and objectives.
- Building for the future - 3 year strategic plan to position us in a better place than our competitors. Continually researching and understanding your competitive environment to ensure that we remain at the forefront of our industry.
- Top tier ecommerce experience within a fast paced, dynamic organisation
- Proven experience of delivering online sales growth for a reputable brand
- Experience of accountability and management of a large P&L
- Experience in digital marketing channels and customer acquisition and retention
- Proven communication and influencing skills at all levels
- Experience in recruiting and developing talent
- Commercially astute and ambitious individual who desires genuine responsibility and the freedom to make an impact at a senior level
- Native German language ability
- Competitive salary
- Company bonus scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Employee discounts
**### Job Summary
Vorstand/ Geschäftsführung/ Unternehmensführung