Who You’ll Work With
We are Cisco Sales. We sell solutions and products that make our customers successful. Our focus is to find and solve customers’ most critical problems and help them harness new market opportunities. We anticipate our customers’ needs, as the world shifts in an unprecedented transformation and technology impacts everything. You will join a team of highly skilled Sales professionals working with Pre-Sales and Technology specialists. Join the Enterprise Sales Team in Germany, and make amazing things happen.
What You’ll Do
The Account Manager in Cisco is the key contact for our customers. You will own and nurture the relationships, building and executing the sales strategy. Your success will reflect in sales achievements, long term customer relationships and satisfaction. In this job you will be selling Cisco Products and Solutions to existing and new Large Enterprise accounts developing customers through partners, to improve turnover and profit. Hitting personal targets and contributing to overall profitability, success and positive image of Cisco in the marketplace.
• Focus on an excellent customer experience and become your customers’ trusted advisor.
• Maintain a high-profile Cisco presence in the market place through the creation of winning situations with customers and partners that turn a sales relationship into a long-term partnership.
• Work closely with Systems Engineers and extended Cisco teams as well as Partners to identify new customers and/or opportunities in within existing accounts to sell products and services to fulfill turn over objectives.
• Plan and execute the sales strategy in order to meet the agreed achievements and timescales and to ensure that sales targets are achieved or exceeded.
• Build relationships within all layers of assigned accounts, including non-IT departments.
• Deliver accurate business metrics, monthly forecasts, weekly commits and pipeline development reports.
• Work in a high-/direct customer touch model, but ensure partner dedication.
• Anticipate any change in the opportunities, market, customer needs and requirements that could impact the overall revenue target.
Who You Are
Who You Are
• Direct Account management experience and a proven track record in a dynamic IT, Software, Services and Solution business would be helpful.
• Strong Selling skills as well as sound knowledge in complex IT solutions and able to understand, articulate and position the value of a technology-based solution to the customer.
• Understanding of a large business organizations and their buying cycles.
• Ability to develop trusted customer relationships up to C level combined with ability to network within a customer and partner organization to identify all key influencers and decision makers.
• Ability to use and engage internal resources such as Marketing, Technology Experts, Services and others.
• Demonstrable success in achieving and exceeding sales targets once selling Cisco architectures into accounts or within a territory.
• Negotiation skills to craft solutions that are beneficial to our customers, partners and Cisco overall.
• Confidence in applying business and financial expertise to identify and qualify opportunities.
• Ability to match customer needs with state of the art technology solutions and partners to deliver them.
• Write and speak English and German fluently. #### Job Summary
Area of Interest
IT/ EDV Hardware & Netzwerke
Bereichs-/ Abteilungs-/ Gruppenleitung