The Enterprise Team is responsible for providing industry leading Fanatical Support™ to Rackspace’s largest Enterprise and strategic customers. These customers host critical infrastructure and applications, with highly complex and customised solutions, with Rackspace and have an exceptionally high expectation for the level of service required and provided.
As a Customer Success Manager you will own the relationship between Rackspace and dedicated DACH customers, as this is the first role in region, this is an exciting opportunity to own the first customer base and really make a direct impact to DACH customers.
- Provides strategic leadership and direction for the delivery of pre- and post-sales services and support to customers, as well as strategic planning 6 months, 1 year and 2 years in advance.
- Manages all facets of customer retention (CRM) including participating in the resolution of customer concerns and defining, developing a customer contact strategy and growth plans.
- Analyses operational processes, escalation procedures and performs assessments to identify opportunities for Customer Success improvements and value add to the customer/clients.
- Develops Customer Success procedures to ensure efficient and effective running of the service
- Confidently liaises between departments to resolve status, production, delivery and billing inquiries.
- Able to resolve issues in innovative and practical ways.
- Reviews and negotiates credit claims.
Develops and manages responses, ensuring customer service with speed and accuracy and all client/customer Customer Success issues are resolved. Uses skills as an experienced professional with a comprehensive understanding of industry best practices and company policies and procedures
- Comprehensive understanding and experience of industry best practices and how to apply them to company policies and procedures and customer requirements. The ability to communicate technical information and complex technical issues to a variety of stakeholders.
- Excellent networking skills, with a proven ability to navigate organizations and build strong relationships with C level leaders.
- Highest level of communication, organization, problem solving, and time management skills.
- Proactive in nature – with a focus on creating strategic 6 month, 1 year, 2 year plans.
- Advanced understanding of Rackspace’s differentiator in the market with an ability to communicate the value of that difference to key stakeholders
- Experience with customer negotiations.
- Experience managing large corporate accounts.
- Strong Experience in the IT industry with a good understanding of Internet Technologies.
- Demonstrates leadership skills and qualities.
- Solid understanding of industry standard Project Management methodologies.
- Due to 24x7x365 operation, must be willing to be available for out-of-hours work.
- Fluent in German and English is essential.