Informationen zur Anzeige:
HR Partner (m/w/d) for the Business Unit Pharma
04.07.2022, SCHOTT AG
Jobboard | HR Partner* for our Business Unit Pharma Be the ONE who joins a great team.
SCHOTT is an international technology group and a leader in the fields of special glass and glass ceramics. We value innovation, sustainability and our pioneering spirit - but above all, we value our employees. Whether in production or management, you can advance your career and work with highly qualified colleagues from around the world in an authentic and supportive environment.
SCHOTT – more than 17,300 experts in 33 countries worldwide – become one of us! #oneofus
HR Partner* for our Business Unit Pharma
- Provide pragmatically and legally accurate advice and support to managers and employees in the BU on all HR-related issues
- Steer global HR projects for the BU, i.e. HR Marketing initiatives, Personnel Development programs, Compensation & Benefits
- Implement and safeguard new and existing HR processes, ensuring that key people processes are effectively designed and delivered
- Closely collaborate with the Centers of Excellence for Talent Management, Talent Acquisition, Training, and Comp&Ben, which provide corporate guidance
- Actively recruit positions at the BU Headquarters in Mainz
- Identify opportunities for HR to add value to the Business
- HR related degree or qualification combined with a proven track record (min. 5 years) in HR
- Generalistic experience across the various aspects of HR work, ideally within an international, industrial company
- Experience with SAP and good knowledge of German labor law.
- High resilience, ability to deal with conflict, flexibility as well as constant willingness to engage in new topics
- A collaborative, solutions-oriented approach and strong communication skills
- Excellent command of English is a must, German is a plus
At SCHOTT, you can expect a unique corporate culture where we emphasize equity, diversity and inclusion. We know: motivated and committed employees are the condition for the success of our company. Further training and education Holistic corporate health management Flexible working hours Canteen
Are you a true HR generalist, a dedicated Business Partner? Do you enjoy project work with a global scope and engagement in strategic initiatives?
Join our HR Team in Mainz (Germany).
Be the one who enables our Business Unit Pharma to reach its strategic goals!
Our Business Unit Pharmaceutical Systems is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of pharmaceutical primary packaging and analytical lab services. More than 600 production lines in 13 countries worldwide produce more than 10 billion syringes, vials, ampoules, cartridges, and special articles of tubing glass or polymer.
Please feel free to contact us
We’re looking forward to your application
SCHOTT AGMonika Wohlfarth
Before you start your application at SCHOTT, there are many things you will want to know. What are the different ways I can apply? And how does the application process at SCHOTT actually work?
We answer the most frequently asked questions about the application process here.
*At SCHOTT, it’s your personality that counts – not your gender, your identity, or origin.