At AGCS, our Global Technical Accounting Standards & Quality team implements new standards and defines, optimizes and ensures efficient and compliant accounting processes within the technical accounting. Together with your fellow team leaders you manage the global closing process including the oversight and integration of AGCS Global entities and branches. Our experts create high accounting quality for the company and help to ensure efficient workflows.
You are the key global contact for IFRS 17 within the Global Technical Accounting. In your role you define, review and coordinate implementation efforts of IFRS 17 and similar new standards and rules. You drive forward global process alignments. You monitor and continuously improve the data quality of the insurance technical balance sheet and p&l globally, especially with regard to IFRS 17 and MVBS. You proactively contribute to and steer projects and process improvement initiatives at a global level. #### Key Responsibilities In your role you will….
• Manage the Global Technical Accounting Standards & Quality team and strongly contribute to project work in line with the company values and leadership frame.
• Adopt new accounting standards, especially IFRS17, as well as to define and ensure state of the art processes, systems and data quality within Global Technical Accounting.
• Ensure that all IFRS, GAAP and statutory closing and reporting tasks are of high quality and timely delivered on a global basis.
• Continued focus and sustainable change support on our journey to a digital accounting function.
• Integrating a holistic global closing process for AGCS Global, with the oversight and integration of all global entities and branches.
• Be the interface combined with high customer focus to internal and external parties, as Allianz Group Accounting, external auditors, tax authorities, regulator and other authorities related to your own area of responsibilities.
• Degree in Business Administration, Economics, Accounting or other finance related subjects.
• 6 – 10 year experience in the technical accounting of international insurance companies.
• You have a comprehensive knowledge of local GAAP, IAS / IFRS, Regulatory, Tax and other relevant requirements, such as Allianz Accounting policies.
• You can ensure compliance of closing, reporting with internal & external requirements.
• Change agent with digital skills and technically affine.
• Proven track record as project manager and leading teams within an international environment.
• You can lead and develop people, establish and set priorities, you can negotiate and manage conflicts by using especially lean management and coaching tools.
• You can deal with complexity and come up with simplification approaches.
• Fluent German, English and 3rd business language considered as an asset.
Bereichs-/ Abteilungs-/ Gruppenleitung