- Partner with the Talent Acquisition team and candidates to gather all new-hire paperwork.
- Host new employee orientation for EMEA.
- Support leavers through exit process. Oversee monthly HR payroll inputs (new hires, leavers, employment changes) partnering closely with EMEA payroll
- Oversee contractor engagements, educate managers to ensure adherence to local legislation.
- Support HR benefits administrative activities for EMEA; including coordination of benefits inputs to payroll, undertaking quarterly EMEA audits for benefits and global mobility, creating Total Rewards statements annually, coordinating vendor site visits, reconciling benefits vendor invoices, and managing payments for benefits in lieu.
- Support quarterly audit requirements with finance.
- Partner with global ?AskHR? team and answer EMEA specific requests as an expert.
- Maintain and manage employee files processes in accordance with regulatory requirements.
- Manage compliance of the company?s leave policies in accordance with local legislation.
- Liaise with HR teams on new policies, procedures, services, and systems, and support the execution and delivery to EMEA employees.
- Manage EMEA HR SOPs, update in Global Knowledge Base.
- Fully proficient in written and spoken English; Polish or Russian an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills, high attention to detail with a high degree of personal integrity and confidentiality.
- Experience with HR systems, payroll administration, SAP or Success Factors an advantage.
- Self-starter, detail-orientated problem solver who willfully execute all tasks.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a global company within a multi-cultural, cross-functional team.
- Degree in business, HR or social sciences has an advantage.
Requisition Number: 75662
Country: Germany State: Bavaria City: Munich
Job Function: [[customString7]]
Bereichs-/ Abteilungs-/ Gruppenleitung