My client is a very fast expanding SaaS Software company with a unique Content Management System (CMS), is looking for a Key Accounts Manager to sell to and manage leading DACH companies.
Location can be Home based and also in their offices in Berlin.
Principal Responsibilities & Accountabilities
· Responsibility will include upgrade and renewal of existing multi-million dollar subscription, license, maintenance and managed services installations.
· The Key Accounts Manager (KAM) will also be responsible for sales of new services, products and professional services in the areas of CMS/ ECM.
· Full account management responsibility for the account is expected. Creating strategic account plans including:
- Define sales strategies
- Demonstrate an understanding of how best to leverage internal resources to
maximize account relationships
- Maintain comprehensive organizational charts
Qualifications & Experience
· At least ten 5 experience in sales and account management in the ECM sector.
· Experience selling solutions, not just products – this includes combining products, professional services, hosting services, etc.
· Experience selling to multiple levels within an organization – up to CxO levels
· Valuable experience would include: enterprise applications, trading systems, foreign exchange, electronic markets, financial networking.
· Extensive experience in building and maintaining account relationships at all levels of the organization.
· Experience working with Top Tier clients in the DACH region
· Proven track record of meeting sales targets. Please list past sales achievements on resume!!
· Some travel, and depending on the individual and the accounts some travel may be required
Please send your CV in complete confidence. We will contact you to discuss the role.
IT/ EDV Hardware & Netzwerke
Projektleitung/ Stabstelle/ Spezialist