At Allianz Global Investors our people enjoy motivating, fulfilling careers. If you’re looking for a fast-paced working environment, you’re resolved to cultivate and expand your talents and you believe in always putting the customer first, then join us now!
We’re committed to giving our people – experienced and energetic professionals alike – the opportunities and experiences they seek to thrive and gain personal fulfilment. We will work with you to craft your own career, develop your personal growth, and align your achievements with your ambitions.
We are searching for you ! We are currently hiring a forward-thinking and results-oriented Lead Compensation & Benefits EU (f/m/d).
You are a skilled rewards professional with experience in regulatory remuneration, then join our team and lead compensation for our Europe region. You will work closely with local HR Business Partners and you will be based either in our Frankfurt or Munich office. #### Key Responsibilities In close coordination with the Head of Compensation & Benefits, and Mobility you are expected to:
• Ensure regional and country compliance with local regulation, company governance policies and practices, and facilitate approval processes
• Serve as regulatory remuneration lead, stay current with the regulatory landscape, and conduct annual Identified Staff review amongst other duties
• Lead compensation activities for the region such as annual benchmarking process, new hire offer development, HR Business Partner support and training
• Identify and conduct analysis to support regional and country needs and requests
• Support Workers Council topics in collaboration with other HR colleagues
• Stay current on employee benefits and trends, collaborate and co-design employee benefits with HR country leads; facilitate necessary approvals and hand-offs to Operations colleagues
• As part of a global team, support year-end compensation process activities, and take the lead role, where assigned, on certain tasks for preparation and successful facilitation of the process
• Support and contribute to efforts to expand compensation self-service reporting
• Key relationships with HR Business Partners and County Leads, colleagues in Legal and Finance functions
• Several years of shown relevant experience in managing rewards for an assigned business organization and/or geography
• Ability to work independently but also work well in a team environment
• Ability to act in an advisory capacity but is also willing to get the work done
• Strong analytical, communication and partnering skills
• Excellent written and spoken English, additional German a plus
• Staff management experience is a plus
Bereichs-/ Abteilungs-/ Gruppenleitung