To strengthen our Local Productions team based in Munich, we are looking for a Line Producer / Production Manager (f/m/d).
The Line Producer will manage the scripted high end series project slate for Disney+ in all stages of development, greenlight preparation and on-going management in production. Professional external drama production experience and strategic planning skills will contribute to production challenges at all stages of projects.
- Analyze 3rd party budgets & schedules, provide assessments around viability, prepare green-lights, monitor budget/s (as assigned), monitor production health and safety, and standards relating to working with minors and talent
- Co-lead budget negotiations with independent production companies as assigned, benchmarking fair price and industry rates. Negotiate production solutions, approve production technology in consultation with the Disney operations team, other operational issues and production schedules that deliver to Disney EMEA requirements
- Working with Disney internal departments to move the projects forward through casting / location recces, hires, series projections, sourcing any expertise we may need
- Monitor and make recommendations around best practice working with talent (high profile, international)
- Manage Cost Monitors, tracking the various elements of Green-light Budgets, as assigned
- Monitoring the impact of tax incentives as applicable to each project and ensuring the qualifying criteria is maintained
- Provide regular reports and narrative progress reports
- Proven track record in the role of Line Producer / Production Manager for high end scripted series
- Profound knowledge of German and international TV and Streaming landscape especially on premium scripted series
- Have a strong network with production companies in the field of high end scripted series and excellent knowledge of A-list talent in front and behind the camera
- Competent in liaising with Legal and Business Affairs crafting and influencing deal terms with excellent industry expertise
- Experience of industry reporting requirements (e.g. Diversity, Music, TV tax rebates, etc.)
- Competent at creating cost reports, forecasts and finance plans as required. Also being able to analyze 3rd party cost report submissions
- Have Health and Safety credentials
- Negotiation skills, contracting & IP and rights clearance experience
- Excellent language skills in German (spoken & written)
- Fluent in English (written & spoken)
You can expect a varied job at the attractive conditions of an international company. If you are interested in this position, please apply now and also let us know your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date.