The Amazon Device Offline Sales Team is looking for a customer-oriented and action-driven Program Manager to support ambitious sales targets with Amazon Devices key accounts in Germany and the United Kingdom. In this role, you must be able to build a trusted relationship with leading Grocery, Consumer Electronics, DIY stores (B2B2C) and large corporate partners (B2B) by interfacing their systems with Amazon ones. Onboarding new products or promotions, getting accurate supply in a timely manner, and facilitating escalations through others Amazon supporting functions (for example Finance, Logistics, Customer Service) are critical for our key accounts. To succeed in your position, you must build a strong relationship with account managers while understanding end-to-end processes from accounts and implications for Amazon ones, looking at ways to speed-up answers by simplifying and automating tasks. You must be able to speak English and German for the role.
Key Responsibilities include:
· Developing a work backwards launch framework for the onboarding of new accounts and devices.
· Own the set-up across internal and external stakeholder teams including account set up, product set-up, order management, promotion set-up.
· Being the escalation point for accounts to find resolution with other supporting functions at Amazon Devices (Finance, Logistics, Reverse Logistics).
· Develop trackers and mechanisms to deliver faster updates about promotions and products launches or resolution to accounts’ request.
You will get a chance to display your abilities including:
· Solid understanding of product line analytics including financials, engagement, and supply chain/logistics requirements.
· High attention to detail with proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
· Ability to influence internal stakeholder teams to drive automation and operational efficiencies.
· Experience in operations planning dealing with customers directly (writing and oral communication).
· Experience using reporting and analysis tools such as Excel (mandatory) & Tableau (preferred)
· Experience in a team environment working on multiple projects with changing priorities in remote location.
· Experience in oral and writing skill in English and German.
· Experience at dealing with brick and mortar retail systems/operations or experience with B2B corporate accounts.
· Experience in supply chain.
· Experience in consumer electronics environment and its lifecycle.
· Experience of relevant work experience in project/program management and/or operations in a customer service environment.
· Demonstrated experience and success at leading cross functional programs and proven ability to influence and lead without direct management authority.
· Aptitude to learn new tools quickly.
· Ability to communicate effectively across a multitude of platforms with remote team members, as well as stakeholders at multiple levels within the organization.
· Ability to quickly adapt to changing priorities and generate innovative solutions in an extremely fast-paced environment.
· Proven ability to manage ambiguity, and a preparedness to take on what is necessary to get things done.
· Intuitive understanding of a superior versus inferior customer experiences, with ability to quickly assess the situation and identify solutions to improve/fix.
· Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize workloads, maintain a strong attention to detail, and work independently in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
IT/ EDV Hardware & Netzwerke
Bereichs-/ Abteilungs-/ Gruppenleitung