To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job Details Senior Account Executive - Czech Republic
“The secret to successful hiring is to look for people who want to change the world” - Marc Benioff, CEO & Founder of Salesforce
Sounds like you? Great, here’s what Salesforce, Ireland’s #3 Best Workplace 2018 can offer you to help you to thrive:
- Not just a job, a Career: Our 30% YOY growth has positioned a culture of talent development where we constantly create opportunities for you to learn, grow and feel empowered to realise your full potential, whichever career path you choose
- World Leading Sales Academy: Prepare to be wowed by Salesforce’s industry leading, comprehensive and innovative sales training and mentoring program. We deliver cutting-edge insights so you can hone your expertise to be successful in a revenue-generated sales world
- International Opportunities: Whether you will call Dublin, Ireland home or make it a whistle-stop in your journey, Salesforce offers you a multitude of growth opportunities throughout our Global Sales Hubs
- Giving Back: You will become part of a diverse and inclusive team where giving back is close to our hearts, an integral part of our success and core to the #SalesforceOhana Culture
As Salesforce continues to expand our footprint in EMEA we are seeking an experienced Account Executive to join our Ohana. The candidate will be based in our Dublin or Munich offices and travel regularly to visit customers and prospects in the Czech Republic. The ideal candidate will have experience working in the region either in IT or other industries selling multi-product solutions to mid and large-sized companies across all industries. The mission is to work towards a net revenue number from whitespace and up-sell. This is a direct sales role where ultimate responsibility is with the AE to plan their patch, drive pipeline activities and deliver revenue
Your Mission as an Account Executive
- You take care of a dedicated customer set being responsible for the entire sales cycle. You coordinate several sales projects simultaneously and are fully responsible for your customer.
- Manage the entire sales process to ensure delivery against key performance metrics, with a strong emphasis on new business sales, while expanding existing accounts.
- Use your solution selling expertise to respond optimally to customer needs and identify business potential in order to to create a strategic, long-term partnership with your customers.
- Strengthen client relationships through regular engagement and face-to-face meetings
- Organise and manage industry events and user groups to generate market interest.
- Work in partnership with our team of Business Developers, Pre-sales and Marketers for all sales leads and sales opportunities.
What we are looking for:
- Proven track record of success in sales , ideally with a software/IT background with emphasis on customer acquisition and positioning of complex enterprise applications.
- Credibility at all levels and evidence of building strong relationships internally and with the customer.
- Effective communication skills with ability to build influential relationships and deliver results in a cross-functional environment.
- Successful history of net direct new business sales , with the ability to prove consistent delivery against targets.
- High motivation, resilience and ambition to build a career at Salesforce.
- Fluent CZECH and ENGLISH
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
What’s in it for you:
- Clear and structured career path into Senior and Leadership positions within the company.
- World - Class Training & Development in the areas of professional growth and product knowledge.
- Constant learning and knowledge sharing with some of the best complex selling professionals in the industry.
- Environment for an entrepreneurial minded person with a lot of energy, ideas and courage for their implementation.
- Freedom to design the own go-to market strategy.
- Responsibility for the entire sales cycle , from acquisition through to signing deals
- Planning and implementation of marketing events
- Support from a professional team (marketing, sales program, solution engineering, business development)
- Regular customer meetings face to face in country
- Comprehensive training offering supplemented by individual coaching
- Chance to work in a dynamic, fun and challenging environment where we will make sure you reach your full potential.
- Gym subsidy, Travel Scheme, Education Subsidy, Pension, Bootcamp in San Francisco, 7 Volunteering Days a year and free snacks and drinks
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Salesforce welcomes all.