As the world’s leading crowdtesting provider , Applause empowers leading brands to deliver flawless digital experiences for their customers on any device, in every location.
Applause’s testing solutions ensure digital quality for websites, mobile apps, IoT products and in-store interactions in a way no other approach can – via its technology platform and our uTest brand, a managed global community of over 500,000 on-demand digital experience experts.
Thousands of companies of every size – including Google, BMW, Adidas and Renault – rely on Applause to dramatically decrease the time and cost of delivering great digital experiences for their customers.
For our EMEA office in Berlin we are currently looking for a:
Senior Customer Success Manager (m/f/x) France
- Lead and manage multiple (approx. 10) customer projects for French customers (Web, Mobile and IoT).
- Build a long-term relationship and become a strategic advisor to the customer for the Applause testing solutions.
- Act as the first person of contact for our clients’ QA and Product Managers during the projects.
- Monitor the project progress / success and make sure that we meet deadlines, reach milestones and fulfill service expectations.
- Maintain high customer satisfaction, prevent churn and drive conversion rates as well as up- and cross-selling.
- Cooperate with our Testing Services team and sales unit to implement customer requests and feedback and establish best practices.
- University degree in Business, IT, (Software) Engineering or a related field
- Five or more years of experience as a Customer Success Manager, Account Manager or customer-facing Project Manager for digital/mobile applications, web products or in the software field
- Ideally some experience or at least a strong interest in the “QA-world”
- Excellent problem solving skills and a customer oriented work attitude
- Above-average commitment, quick learner and ability to work independently
- Fluent in English (B2 or higher) and French (C1 or higher).
- International team full of passionate and skilled people – 110 employees, 34 nationalities
- Opportunity to grow and contribute to the success of a global leader with a high value solutions offering
- Attractive base salary plus performance bonus
- Variety of learning and development opportunities
- Flexible work hours and unlimited work contract
- A great office in the heart of Berlin-Kreuzberg, right next to Gleisdreieckpark
- Pleasant and cooperative work atmosphere
- Sports Cooperation with Urban Sports Club
- Financial support & visa support in case of a relocation to Berlin
- Three times on the Forbes List of Most promising companies
- Among Germany’s “Best mid-sized employers 2019 & 2020” (Focus Business Magazine)
Would you like to be involved in the expansion of an international company and work for one of the fastest growing technology companies?
Then Applause is the perfect company for you!