- Extensive IT implementation experience
- Implementing experience with primary AWS services (EC2, ELB, RDS, Route53 & S3).
- Leading highly-available and fault-tolerant enterprise and web-scale software deployments.
- Infrastructure automation through DevOps scripting (E.g. shell, Python, Ruby, Powershell).
- Configuration management using CloudFormation, Chef & Puppet.
- Extended travel to customer locations may be required to sell and deliver professional services as needed
- AWS Experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations.
- Strong practical Linux and Windows-based systems administration skills in a Cloud or Virtualized environment.
- Experience managing data center operations, including data assurance, monitoring, alerting and notifications.
- Customer facing skills to represent AWS well within the customers environment and drive discussions with senior personnel regarding trade-offs, best practices, project management and risk mitigation
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges
- Deep hands-on experience leading the design, development and deployment of business software at scale or current hands on technology infrastructure, network, compute, storage, and virtualization experience
- Proven experience with software development life cycle (SDLC) and agile/iterative methodologies required
- Integration of AWS cloud services with on-premise technologies from Microsoft, IBM, Oracle, HP, SAP etc.
- Experience with IT compliance and risk management requirements (eg. security, privacy, SOX, HIPAA etc.)
IT/ EDV Hardware & Netzwerke
Projektleitung/ Stabstelle/ Spezialist