Learning and Development Program Manager
Are you passionate about unleashing the potential in top talent? Have you developed learning solutions for an enterprise class consulting organization from the ground up? Do you want to impact the learning and development trajectory of Amazonians as part of AWS Professional Services?
AWS Professional Services (ProServe) engages in a wide variety of technical and non-technical projects for customers and partners, accelerating achievement of their stated business outcomes. Obsessing over customer’s success, our team collaborates across the entire AWS organization to bring the right expertise and the right solution to achieve business outcomes. In addition, we bring customer insights back to the service/engineering teams to enable future innovation in the AWS platform. In 2019, ProServe globally delivered 3000+ projects for 1000+ customers in 38 countries. In EMEA we provide services to customers in 12 countries in 2020 with an additional 3 countries being added in 2021.
As the Learning and Development (L&D) Program Manager for ProServe, you will be responsible for preparing our people to meet the needs of our Customers today and tomorrow consistent with the Amazonian culture. You will be responsible for employee new hire onboarding, continuous education of our people and leadership development, to engage and retain our talent. We are looking for innovative, action-oriented, analytic Program Manager (PM) to collaborate with the Global L&D team on the development and rollout of Global programmes, develop and deploy EMEA programmes that support the onboarding and continuous education of our people across all areas of our EMEA ProServe business. The right candidate will have a demonstrated track record in process creation, improving upon existing processes, and ongoing program/project management. Experience in Learning and Development is a must-have. The successful candidate must have experience in managing multiple programs at once, must be comfortable working with ambiguity, and relish the challenge of working in a fast-paced environment.
Key areas of responsibility:
· Define the L&D needs of the EMEA business in partnership with the EMEA Leadership Team and HR Business Partner.
· Build the L&D plan for EMEA incorporating Global and local programmes.
· Manage the onboarding experience for all new joiners and improve its effectiveness.
· Creatively design and deliver specific EMEA L&D programmes covering all areas of the business and for all members of the team from entry level consultant to senior leaders.
· Execute current L&D programs while evaluating effectiveness and relevancy and develop future programs covering sales, technical and leadership development.
· Raise the bar on our L&D experiences by measuring the impact and seeking customer feedback to determine areas for improvement.
· Partnering with WW ProServe L&D on the development and execution of global programs.
· Working with Capacity Management identify skills gaps and needs, and deliver programs to address.
· Support the development of individual Career Growth Plans across the business.
· Influencing key stakeholders to continually invest in training.
· Desire to think beyond traditional classroom training experiences and innovate in the learning and development space.
· Experience defining program requirements and using data and metrics to determine improvements
· 7+ years of experience delivering projects with tech and non-tech teams
· 7+ years of experience in program or project management
· 7+ years of Learning & Development experience working cross functionally
· Desire to think beyond traditional classroom training experiences and innovate in the learning and development space
· Detail-oriented, team-focused, and a quick problem-solver
· Excellent written communication skills, with the ability to communicate complex information in an approachable manner
· Bachelor’s Degree
· 5+ years’ Leadership Development experience at Amazon or other high growth business environment with the practical application of complete lifecycle career development from onboarding through leadership and talent development.
· Proven ability to influence leaders at all levels to understand their role in employee development and help build their skills
· Proven ability to identify opportunities and launch original learning solution(s) with real impact
Bereichs-/ Abteilungs-/ Gruppenleitung