We are looking for digital talents for our constantly growing teams Germany
wide, including at our locations in Stuttgart, Hamburg, Karlsruhe, Berlin
(Senior) Software Engineer Java (f/m/x)
Stuttgart (Germany wide)
* You are responsible for the creation of complex web applications and
microservice solutions based on Java.
* You work in an environment with state-of-the-art methods (Scrum, TDD,
* You develop sophisticated omnichannel e-commerce solutions, based on
platforms such as SAP CX/Hybris or Intershop, for large companies.
* You create technical concepts as well as software and system
* You are enthusiastic about agile project structures, new
methodological approaches and a modern technology stack.
* You have several years of professional experience in software
development with Java, JEE in the digital/e-commerce environment.
* Spring & Microservices are not foreign concepts for you.
* Ideally, you have knowledge of the SAP CX/Hybris or Intershop
* You have already worked in a DevOps environment and are familiar with
development-related tools such as Jenkins, Git and SonarQube.
* Perspectives: We offer very different and individually tailored
career models and a steep learning curve.
* Innovation: Let your ideas flow and share them in our inject
sessions, digital expert academy, hackathons or internal/ external
* Work-Life-Balance: Fair & Flexible working hours, Home-Office, Part
Time or Sabbatical to keep you balanced.
* Miscellaneous: Job Ticket, Company Pension Scheme, Great Office
Locations, Employee Discounts, Gym Membership (John Reed) & a lot of
great diconium events.
We are diconium.
As a 100% subsidiary of Car.SW Org., the IT group unit of Volkwagen,
diconium is a service provider for the entire process of digital
transformation: from innovation & strategy, customer experience, marketing
& AI, commerce and technology solutions to the establishment of digital
Are you looking for an innovative working environment in the e-commerce
sector with an agile up-to-date-culture? Then you will be the right new
team member of our development unit.
Over 1,000 colleagues support our customers from thirteen locations
worldwide: Stuttgart, Berlin, Hamburg, Karlsruhe, Munich and Wolfsburg as
well as Bangalore, Detroit, Beijing, Lisbon, London, San José and UAE. What
unites us? The courage to break new ground, mutual mindfulness, teamwork
and the will to make lasting changes.
"One for all,
all for one!"
0711 - 2992 658