As a (Senior) Strategic Business Developer Sales Campaigns you act as a project manager by planning for sales campaigns across multiple stakeholders and identifying process improvements, which you will back up with strong data analysis. Next to optimizing the key sales campaigns such as mid-season sales, end of season sales or Black Friday you will also support in aligning and shaping the strategic direction of Sales Campaigns with senior leaders of Zalando.
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
- Facilitate the commercial strategies relating to sales campaigns across stakeholders such as the markets, pricing and central planning and brief other stakeholders on the campaign strategy
- End-to-end responsibility on high priority projects/programs related to sales campaigns: from briefing, analysis, and creation of concepts, to presenting your findings to the leadership teams of Market/ing/Demand and Zalando
- Maximize the outputs across teams to ensure cross-functional project success and well as provide regular updates to broader stakeholder groups and build up/ share best practices as they emerge
- Identify required contributors and ensure progress on work streams, including facilitating resolution of roadblocks
- Proactively research and deliver input on a broad range of topics, preparing papers as well as other communication materials to take fast decisions on everything related to sales campaigns
- Cooperate with a variety of senior management stakeholders throughout the company, including the top level management of Zalando and drive the communication within the area of Sales Campaigns
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- +6 years of experience in project management and eCommerce or consulting background. Additionally you are versed in compiling strategy papers and presenting these to senior management
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics or equivalent with a proven track record in high-quality problem solving, project management and analysis in a previous role
- Experience in eCommerce and an understanding of online business models. You’re able to take initiative, use good judgement, understand deadlines and carry multiple projects through to completion even with much interruption. You’re an authentic and mission-driven person who doesn’t shy away from sparring with senior stakeholders
- Fluent written and oral English skills and excellent writing and communication skills
PERKS AT WORK
- Culture of trust, empowerment and constructive feedback, open source commitment, meetups, game nights, 70+ internal technical and fun guilds, knowledge sharing through tech talks, internal tech academy and blogs, product demos, parties & events
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Extensive onboarding, mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms* (*available in select locations)
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 17 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 23 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests and languages our teams choose to use.
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via e-mail.