Develop what will be important tomorrow.
The world never stands still. And new challenges arise every day. We see this as an opportunity to rise to them. Let’s develop together what will be important tomorrow. With a passion for questioning things, for supplying ideas, intelligently driving things forward, and taking things into one´s own hands. All with the goal of helping our internal customers to get the right talents on board of their teams to move society towards a more intelligent future. This is why we motivate our teams to pursue their projects with fervor, to analyze and question things. This is how we are able to tackle the most important projects and push them forward together. Welcome to our world.
What part will you play? - You are part of our Talent Acquisition Team – a diverse crowd of professional recruiting experts - As a Senior Talent Acquisition Partner (f/m/d) you are responsible for the full recruiting process where you utilize your extensive experience in international recruiting, especially in Tech Recruiting - At the same time you are a trend scout and therefore stay up to date on the latest recruiting trends, market developments and innovative recruiting approaches - You have experience in driving and implementing digitization in Talent Acquisition - You manage complex Talent Acquisition projects, including initiating, conceptualizing and implementing locally and globally
What you need to make real what matters.
- You have completed your university studies, gained extensive international recruiting experience with focus on Tech recruiting within Siemens or TA consultancies
- You successfully drive improvements of TA practices under consideration of TA strategy and business requirements
- You are a strong collaborator across all involved parties within TA, HR and key stakeholders
- Due to your can-do mindset and cross-country work experience you work effectively in a international environment
- You have high quality standards and a strong customer orientation
- You have profound knowledge in change management and bring extensive experience in managing multiple projects
- You are business fluent in Germany and English, additional language skills are preferable
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
- if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Human Resources
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Elektronik/ Elektrotechnik/ Feinmechanik