The Strategic Pursuit team has three core areas of discipline which each Solution director focuses on, these include:
Strategy - Creates and Define the Strategic Direction of the Pursuit and Bid Management functions, with regards to the organisations technical capability, service offerings and the direction of customer engagements. Including looking at RFI/RFP requirements and ensuring that the team and Rackspace are striving to have the capabilities to meet the market’s needs.
Advisory - Provide a Trusted Advisor capability to our Bid and wider Rackspace business units to ensure that capabilities, services and products are understood and pulled together in offers which meet the markets requirements
Growth – Provide a capability which focuses on our customer base ensuring that we ensure that our providing for existing customers and growing the products and capabilities, they use and ensuring they are aware of any new offers or developments.
Role To increase the companies’ capability and shape the customer engagements through:
· Provide Trusted Advisor/Thought Leadership to customers with regards to the Technical, Service and Transformation Approach
· Own the creation of the Customer Vision and providing an understanding of how things will be different and how they will improve
· Ensure the Customer understands the Target Operating Model, how it will work and how it will interact with their business
· Ensure the Customer understands the Transition & Transformation Plan, how we will get there and what is involved along the way
· Provide a high-level Service/Solution Overview to the customer as part of Proposal documentation and customer dialogue
· Manage the process of inputting into/creating the Business Case and ROI
Role To increase the companies’ pursuit success rate through:
· Provision of strategic advice, coaching and constructive challenge to partners and senior staff on individual strategic pursuits.
· Promotion of Rackspace’s Pursuit Process and core methodologies and coaching to all levels of staff on pursuit best practice and winning behaviors.
· Working with the leadership to ensure correct level of focus/support is provided to strategic pursuits and escalating any issues that will impact success.
· Ensuring strategic pursuits are managed and delivered effectively, efficiently and adhere to Rackspace’s policies (risk, pricing, brand).
· Training and mentoring of “virtual team members” thereby increasing the skills and capability within RSS – the Solutions and Services’ team is comprised of pre-sales and delivery Architecture, Professional services, pursuit, onboarding and build.
· Development and continuous improvement of pursuit best practice and knowledge sharing with other pursuit advisors throughout the global pursuit community.
About Rackspace Technology
We are the multicloud solutions experts. We combine our expertise with the world’s leading technologies — across applications, data and security — to deliver end-to-end solutions. We have a proven record of advising customers based on their business challenges, designing solutions that scale, building and managing those solutions, and optimizing returns into the future. Named a best place to work, year after year according to Fortune, Forbes and Glassdoor, we attract and develop world-class talent. Join us on our mission to embrace technology, empower customers and deliver the future.
More on Rackspace Technology
Though we’re all different, Rackers thrive through our connection to a central goal: to be a valued member of a winning team on an inspiring mission. We bring our whole selves to work every day. And we embrace the notion that unique perspectives fuel innovation and enable us to best serve our customers and communities around the globe. We welcome you to apply today and want you to know that we are committed to offering equal employment opportunity without regard to age, color, disability, gender reassignment or identity or expression, genetic information, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity status, military or veteran status, nationality, ethnic or national origin, race, religion or belief, sexual orientation, or any legally protected characteristic. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Germany - Munich /
EMEA Go To Market – Solution Services /
Full - Time