Bristol-Myers Squibb is a global Biopharma company committed to a single mission: to discover, develop, and deliver innovative medicines focused on helping millions of patients around the world in disease areas such as oncology, cardiovascular, immunoscience and fibrosis.
Join us and make a difference. We hire the best people and provide them with a work environment that places a premium on diversity, integrity, collaboration and personal development. Through a culture of inclusion, we create a better, more productive work environment. We believe that the diverse experiences and perspectives of all our employees help to drive innovation and transformative business results.
Celgene , a wholly owned subsidiary of Bristol-Myers Squibb, is looking for a “Product Specialist (m/f/d) Hematology”.
Under the direction of the National Sales Manager, this individual is responsible to maximize the sales of our products in the region with a direct line to the Regional Business Manager. The Product Specialist implements the marketing strategy and is responsible for achieving defined quantitative and qualitative targets within an agreed expenses budget.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Scientific expert advice and support of opinion leaders (KOL)-, and medical hematologists in oncology clinics and outpatient centers.
- Responsibility for the regional sales goals and qualitative performance parameters, as agreed with line manager.
- Use and apply the Sales Project Management to cooperate and develop the Key Account Customers within the responsible territory
- Close cooperation with our Sales and Field Coach, Regional Medical Project Managers and Health Economics Experts: to provide medical research and health economic information.
- Customer, market and competitive analysis for efficient territory management.
- Keeps the line manager and Business Unit Director informed of any market changes/competitor activity which are relevant to strategy implementation and development.
- Active Learning and applying the knowledge of the Sales Trainings and Field Coaching
- Organization of local symposia and workshops with the target customers
- Participation and customer care in national and international symposia and congresses
- Strong identification with company’s values.
- Life science degree (university, college) or equivalent professional experience, must have status as either “Pharmaberater” or “geprüfter Pharmareferent” according to §75 AMG
- Sales-oriented training with work experience in competitive markets and proven success in field service is desirable.
- Willingness for continuous sales and communication trainings and ability to apply learned sales techniques accordingly
- Marketing and sales-oriented thinking and working.
- Excellent knowledge in hematology, special knowledge in the field of hematology /oncology is desirable
- Excellent and reliable contacts to opinion leaders in the relevant indications, within his/ her region is desirable.
- Knowledge of the distribution structures and distribution channels of drugs is desirable.
- Enjoy sales, team and project work.
- Positive mind-set, highly motivated and solution oriented.
- Target oriented approach based on useful action planning
- Exceptional communication and tough leadership/ strong willed
- Confident manner, good customer acceptance due to scientific advisory expertise.
- Good command in English (written and verbal)
- Relevant computer skills (MS Office).
- Willingness to travel
- Valid driver‘s license.
Bristol-Myers Squibb recognizes the importance of balance and flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our employees the resources to pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal lives.