The role holder is a competent design authority on smaller/medium scale solutions, demonstrating an understanding of the customers’ business and commercial issues. They identify, design and deliver smaller/medium architectures, strategies and specific solutions and may oversee the work of others. . Manage packaged applications in the areas of, but not limited to, ERP (Enterprise-wide Resource Planning) CRM (Customer Relationship Management), BI (Business Intelligence) etc. Responsible for specification and design of information systems to meet defined business needs in any public or private context, including commercial, industrial, scientific, gaming and entertainment. The identification of concepts and their translation into implementable design. The design or selection of components. The retention of compatibility with enterprise and solution architectures, and the adherence to corporate standards within constraints of cost, security and sustainability.
• Authority. Has complete responsibility for technical input to qualification and business approval meetings to make a recognized technical contribution.
• Designs small or medium scale solutions (or parts of larger solutions) which need minimal review following peer review.
• Cost and risk. Defines the approach to small/medium scale solution development and acceptance testing, ensuring an acceptable cost structure.
• Influence. Represents Fujitsu at customer forums, conferences, and professional bodies to build Fujitsu’s reputation in the market place.
• Business development. Uses influential relationships with customers’ management, and Fujitsu’s sales and project management staff, to contribute to winning the business.
• Requirements and design. Designs innovative, medium scale solutions incorporating components from contributing specialists.
• Knowledge re-use. Shares knowledge with colleagues to make a useful contribution to Fujitsu’s knowledge base.
Key Performance Indicators
• Makes a recognized technical contribution to business approval meetings.
• Consistently produces designs, which require minimal (<10%) rework, following peer review.
• Provides evidence that demonstrates defining the technical scope in order to ensure an acceptable cost structure.
• Can evidence feedback from customer forums, conferences, professional bodies, etc. which demonstrates a personal contribution to building Fujitsu’s reputation in the market place.
• Tangible recognition from customer management, Fujitsu’s sales and project management staff, of an effective contribution to business development.
• Using company prescribed methodologies can demonstrate the production of several medium scale designs, including some which are not based on an existing pattern, or which have substantial customization and/or contain solution components from contributing specialists.
• Regular contribution to, and user of, company knowledge repositories and events.
Rechts- & Steuerwesen
Projektleitung/ Stabstelle/ Spezialist