To strengthen our Local Productions team based in Munich, we are looking for a Supervisor Production Management (f/m/d).
The Supervisor Production Management will support the Line Producer in managing and executing local productions for Disney+.
- Ensure the execution of projects (in some cases supervising them), ensuring high quality outputs are delivered on time and within budget
- Review and analyze 3rd party budgets, schedules, scripts, timings, health and safety
- Benchmark fair price and industry rates
- Prepare green-lights, monitor production health and safety and standards relating to working with minors and talent
- In partnership with the Line Producer take responsibility for managing the project slate in all stages of development and on-going management in production
- Manage multiple projects, coordinating internal and external resource to ensure effective delivery on time and within budget
- Take responsibility for the management of a smaller area, being the first level decision-maker for projects to ensure effective delivery
- Take responsibility for effective management of own personal workload
- Degree in Media Studies or similar field
- Several years experience of professional work in TV stations, production companies or within an international media group
- Profound knowledge of German and international TV and Streaming landscape especially in the field of high end scripted series
- Experience in project management
- Ability to adapt quickly to the structures of an international company
- Cooperative and team-oriented way of working
- Communicative and creative skills
- Ability to stay focused and prudent under heavy workload
- Very good language skills in German (spoken & written)
- Fluent in English (written & spoken)
You can expect a varied job at the attractive conditions of an international company. If you are interested in this position, please apply now and also let us know your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date.