Team Lead International Account Management (m|f|x)
We are a diverse group of people from all corners of the world. Every day we love to rewrite the international success story of idealo and are committed to pushing our five international portals to the next level. Similar to a start-up within idealo itself, we are constantly experimenting and looking for innovations to fuel our exceptional growth.
- As a team lead you are responsible for the management and the personal development of the Account Management team across 5 countries (AT, ES, FR, IT and UK) as well as supporting the development of key accounts.
- With your coaching approach, you support a culture of trust and honesty while maintaining an ambitious atmosphere where everyone strives to reach idealo goals.
- You mentor, coach, train and motivate your team members on an ongoing basis and keep track of their development
- You develop strategic plans (inventory, pricing, etc.) and report directly to the Head of B2B International. Therefore you always have new ideas to expand and strengthen relationships aligned with the Sales and Affiliate Marketing teams.
- You know the market well and are keeping a close eye on e-commerce trends, foresee future sales challenges and improve idealo’s account retention strategy.
Skills & requirements
- With a minimum of 5 years experience in Account Management (preferably in ecommerce/digital environment), you can make significant contributions to our success.
- With 3 years of leadership experience in large and multicultural teams you know how to develop employees by actively opening up space for their growth.
- You have strong negotiation skills while showing flexibility and pragmatism.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and problem solving skills to ensure strategic objectives are achieved.
- You have the ability to think analytically which enables you to work efficiently while creating a clear path for your goals.
- You are well organized, proactive and a true team player who enjoys working in an International environment.
- You already have gained experience with Microsoft Office suite, Salesforce (CRM) and data visualization tools (Tableau, Power BI).
- You are fluent in English and one of the following languages : French, Italian, Spanish or German.
Your benefits at idealo
- Training opportunities for your individual management or specialist career.
- Further development is a matter of course for you. You regularly request feedback, reflect upon your actions and participate independently in seminars and workshops.
- Employees are self-reliant and free to schedule their own work day.
- Onboarding programme including welcome day, trainings and support with initial orientation.
- The chance to work together on our goals, while also working to create something new.
- 800 motivated colleagues and a cool office loft in the trendy district of Kreuzberg.
idealo is a Berlin success story: in 2000 we started out with the mission of helping consumers make the best purchasing decisions. Right in the heart of Berlin, over 800 employees from 40 nations are working on the future of online shopping. We focus on agile and self-reliant work, sustainability and a healthy relationship between work and private life. These values are firmly anchored in our corporate culture and are an integral part of our corporate philosophy.
As part of our team, you can look forward to freedom, an international atmosphere and inspiring working environment. Your ideas are particularly important to us. Not only is our product portfolio diverse, but so are the people who work on it. We want you just as you are! Background, religion, gender, sexual orientation or a a disability do not play a role.