- Develop and manage our Sales Strategy for attraction of our telecommunications Infrastructure to MNO?s, IOT?s and other potential demand in the market of Mobile Radio installations.
- Maintain good customer relationship and customer satidfaction, identify and monitor the Colo demand
- Identify up-selling opportunities
- Provide and manage marketing material, Product descriptions and Pricing principles
- Analyzing the market, provide forecasts and feasibility studies
- Manage Sales targets and align with Capex provisions
- Manage a team of Implementation and Contracting experts for the deployment of Colocation products
- Manage and develop contractual contents
- Monitor the industry and Towerco market for new developments and Industry changes
- Bachelor or similar degree (ideally in Telecommunications or civil works engineering) with experience in functions in similar departments for at least 10 years.
- Experience in complex service sales to MNO?s and IOT?s
- Ideally have experience working in the telecommunications sector, especially in passive infrastructure
- Common sense, dynamic, organized, commercial and proactive, with capacity and initiative, focused on business and results, in which he or she must seek maximum efficiency in sales operations.
- Ability to maintain customer base and identify new sales potentials
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Adoptive to new developments and global best practices
- High degree of analytical skills and capabilities.
- Ability to structure competitive and attractive offers for clients
- Understanding of product implementation process
- Able to design, review, improve contractual documentation
- Familiar with MS Office tools, to provide calculations, analytics, sophisticated and clean letters to customers, Presentations to C-Level and above.
- Results-oriented, entrepreneurial and self-motivated.
- A person with the ability to work in a team and build relationships of trust.
- Tenacious and persistent, oriented to achievement even in the face of adversity.
- Leadership and interpersonal skills capable of creating solid working relationships.
- Solid knowledge of your field of expertise.
- Finally, a high sense of ethics is expected from the selected candidate.
- The candidate must be advanced German speaker and have good English knowledge.
We offer an attractive compensation package consisting of:
- Working in a highly agile team with flat hierarchy and adoptive for new ideas
- Flexibility to develop your career with changing directions
- Training capabilities including Telefonica training camp
- Modern workplace environment
- Flexible working time, 30 days? vacation
- An adequate level of home-based working in agreement in alignment with business requirements
- Fixed salary with an additional flexible component
- Company car
- Company with stable growth
- Modern office furnishings, adapted to the given pandemic requirements
- Company pension plan
IT/ EDV Hardware & Netzwerke
Bereichs-/ Abteilungs-/ Gruppenleitung