Training & Certification Manager, EMEA Emerging Markets (EEM)
To meet the growing demand for AWS Services across the globe, the business needs exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. If you have excellent organizational and communication skills, a passion for working in a fast paced, dynamic environment and a desire to provide exceptional customer service, it’s time to speak with you!
This is the opportunity to join AWS, working in this highly visible role, leading the EEM Training and Certification team directly supporting the goal of driving both customer adoption of the AWS platform and skilling the market. To achieve this goal Involves working closely with all parts of AWS. This is a great opportunity to build a business in a rapidly growing company. The Training Manager will be responsible for the EEM territories which include Middle East, Africa and Central & Eastern Europe
The successful candidate will have excellent business, communication and management skills, along with good business development experience, ideally in the IT Training sector.
- Work well with Senior Leadership in the AWS business
- Manage a team of Business Development Managers (BDM’s) to sell training & certification to AWS customers
- Ensure training is an enabler on all AWS deals
- Work closely with the AWS Sales leadership to ensure that the UKIR Training & Certification teams is aligned with business
- Work with sales team to ensure all T&C engagements are compliant with AWS T’s & C’s
- Work closely with clients, Account Managers and BDM’s to determine training requirements and build detailed training proposals to accelerate adoption of AWS Services.
- Develop team capacity and skills to drive larger transformation plans for customers, including activities that support change management
- Ensure flawless execution of training plans
- Work with other AWS to develop and support local proliferation initiatives
- Work with the T&C team and other groups to plan and deliver initiatives that close the Cloud skills gap across EMEA
- Create & nurture Training Partnerships in the UK supporting them to drive business.
- Evangelize AWS Training & Certification at company and industry events.
- Build & maintain a pipeline of training opportunities and provide regular forecasts.
- Prepare and deliver business reviews to senior management.
- Ensure availability of resources is aligned with demand
- Hit KPI’s for EEM Training & Certification
- Extensive sales, technical & pre-sales experience, preferably in the IT industry.
- Experience managing an Education P&L: Financial Management able to effectively manage Cost, Revenue and Margin
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Experience managing large scale customer projects
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Experience engaging and presenting to senior executives (CXO level).
- Strong commercial experience and business acumen.
- At least 5 years experience managing sales and delivery teams
- Experience leading a team of sales and technical professionals
- Experience of managing a services team/organization within a large company
- Knowledge of Amazon Web Services or Cloud Computing concepts
- BA/BS Degree or Equivalent Experience