Imagine a workplace which encourages you to take on responsibility and where your ideas will be heard and implemented. Imagine a fast paced environment where your performance makes the difference. This is TrustYou!TrustYou analyzes hundreds of millions of hotel reviews and transforms this content into actionable insights for 500,000 hotels. This enables travel sites to improve the trip planning process and hotels to optimize their service and influence bookings on scale. Currently we are looking for a smart adventurer with outstanding sales and leadership skills to lead and shape our Business Development and Key Account Management Team. Furthermore, you are responsible for generating revenue through sales of our hospitality platform and strategically managing the enterprise sales efforts to maximize revenue within Europe. In this role you will be directly reporting to our CEO.
What challenges await you?
- Leading and coaching our Business Development and Key Account Management Team by fostering an organization of continuous process improvement.
- Strategically managing efforts to exceed goals and quotas, both individually and for the team; building a key, sustainable pipeline to help drive new business
- Responsible for the optimal deployment of sales personnel
- Managing the full sales cycle by writing and negotiating proposals for clients
- Creating awareness of TrustYou’s products and establish TrustYou as the market leader in your sales region
- Attending trade shows and other relevant industry events in Europe to inform potential clients about product features
- Creating an inspiring and motivating team environment with an open communication culture
What do we expect from you?
- Strong leadership and sales experience in the hospitality industry
- Prior experience preferred with outbound calling, prospecting, business development, and/or direct sales
- Self starter and hands-on mentality
- Skilled at establishing strong professional relationships with customers on different levels
- Ability to thrive under pressure
- Strong contract negotiation and closing skills
- German business fluent and English are required
- Salesforce experience preferred
What do we offer?
- A highly international & entrepreneurial environment (flat hierarchies, short-decision paths…)
- We are agile enthusiasts and love continuous improvement
- Great leadership & support
- Flexible working hours / options to work remotely
- Excellent onboarding program
- Social benefits (e.g. lunch catering, child care subsidy)
- Spend up to 12 days per year for your professional & personal development
Munich, Germany /
Business Development /