We want you to join our team as
Deputy Head (m/f/d) Regulatory Affairs International
Quality & Regulatory Affairs | Neuwied
We're looking for top talents who wish to contribute with their know-how, ideas, and aspirations to the performance
of our international teams. L&R is a globally active and expanding supplier of medical devices. Our core
business is the development and manufacture of innovative, customised solutions for the problems faced by
patients and healthcare professionals around the world: from modern wound-dressing material to high-tech
solutions like negative-pressure wound therapy.
What you can expect at L&R
A team of more than 5.300 co-workers around the globe.
A company with stance, vision, and the values of a family-run enterprise.
A modern and future-oriented corporate culture.
How you can help us
- As the deputy head of our international regulatory affairs team, you focus on the team´s development,
guidance and assistance with regard to multiple projects and topics.
- You manage international regulatory projects and support the team in planning and implementing international
product registrations. Moreover, you will monitor all relevant international requirements applicable for
- With respect to topics such as compliance, PMS, labelling, advertising etc., you provide expert advice and
review all regulatory procedures.
- Furthermore, you represent and support the team in meetings and will take over the absence representation
of the entire department.
What you have to offer
- Completed university degree in natural science
- Experience in the international registration of medical devices
- Happy to assume responsibility for a team, first leadership experience will be helpful
- Very good regulatory submission & MS Office skills
- Excellent knowledge of English, German and other languages desirable
Why you decide to join L&R
- You want to participate in developing novel medical devices. We offer you the chance to do so.
- Your work-life balance is important to you. We will find a solution that fits your needs.
- Professional development is on your agenda. We will advance your career individually at our L&R Academy.
We would like to meet you
Please send us your application incl. your salary expectation via our Career Center.
Ms Silke Krumbholz
Lohmann & Rauscher GmbH & Co. KG
Postfach 2343, 56513 Neuwied
Tel: + 49 2634 99-0