This position description is subject to change at any time as needed to meet the requirements of the program or company.
As the Project Manager, responsible for the performance of all work performed. The PM is the primary point of contact for the Government and interacts daily on behalf of the contractor. This position is located on site during normal duty hours and full authority to act on behalf of the company. Ensures complete compliance with all aspects of the contract and leads the entire team to provide courteous, professional, and customer-focused support services.
MAJOR JOB ACTIVITIES:
1. Leads the team to ensure completion of all contractual work in accordance with contractual documents and Performance Work Statement.
2. Establishes policies and procedures for performance and control of all management functions within the guidelines set by Vectrus Systems Corporation
3. Manages overall project cost control and budgetary issues. Directs and approves task order modifications. Approves budget, monitors contractual performance and costs, and takes action to minimize and correct discrepancies and variances.
4. Ensures compliance with all applicable federal and German regulations.
5. Responsible for the leadership, management and effective integration of any subcontractors and supporting suppliers or vendors to ensure project and task order mission success.
6. Establishes and monitors the overall Quality and Environmental, Health, Safety and Security Management programs. Ensures that quality standards are applied to all levels of the work and measured for effectiveness.
7. Responsible for the leadership, management and effective and efficient integration of any subcontractors and suppliers or vendors to ensure project and task order mission success.
8. Serves as the principle liaison between Vectrus and the Government, interfacing with contracting authorities to include the Government Program Manager, Contracting Officer, using agencies, technical representatives and managers and other Government authorities. Participates in management forums and meetings both with Government representatives and Vectrus leadership.
9. Maintains working knowledge of the operations and maintenance, planning, design, construction, and logistics requirements. Plans and directs efforts to implement future project requirements in accordance with contract PWS.
MATERIAL & EQUIPMENT DIRECTLY USED:
Able to use all MS Office programs. Must be familiar with and have experience using GFEBS
Work is generally in an office environment. However, duties will require quick assignments to other local area installations that are covered under this PWS.
Work may require continuous sitting, walking, and standing.
Education/Certifications : Bachelor of Science degree, preferably engineering, or Foreign Country Equivalent, OR documented five (5) years of experience in Project Management and facility operations, preventive maintenance, repair, construction services, and equipment preventive maintenance and repair. When approved by the KO, may be substituted for educational requirements.
Must have at least 3 years of experience managing an installation maintenance contract similar to the Stuttgart program.
Demonstrated ability to correctly identify required maintenance, define project requirements, and relay any findings in writing (preferably) and/or orally in a way that employee understands requirements.
Must read and write in English at the proficiency level 4 IAW LEVEL 4 Fluent -
Required to possess a high degree of proficiency in both written and spoken English, including the ability to translate the host country language into precise and correct English, and English into the applicable foreign language. On occasion, an employee at this level might be expected to act as an interpreter in situations where considerable importance attaches to proper word meaning.
: Program/Project Ops Management
Clearance Level required at Start Date: No Clearance Required
: Yes, 15 % of the Time
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace that values and supports the contributions of each individual. This commitment along with our common Vision and Values of Integrity, Respect, and Responsibility, allows us to leverage differences, encourage innovation and expand our success in the global marketplace. Vectrus is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability. EOE/Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran.
Bereichs-/ Abteilungs-/ Gruppenleitung