To support our transformation we are looking for a Project Manager within Organizational Management (OM) in COO for the Allianz SE Reinsurance office in Munich-Schwabing.
Within Allianz Re OM the Change Consulting and Projects Team runs the Global Central Project Office (CPO) and supports and drives major change activities.
As Project Manager you will be required to support and manage projects of varying scope across all functional areas - covering strategic global corporate initiatives as well as operational topics in the non-IT and IT area.
As Change Consulting and Projects Team it is our responsibility to implement and refine the existing project management lifecycle and establish an outstanding project organization within Allianz Re. #### Key Responsibilities • Support the Program Management in the successful delivery of our Global initiatives meeting set strategic and business objectives
• Planning and controlling of project budget, scope and resources across workstreams and releases and adequate escalation management if budget, quality or scope are at risk
• Ensure provision of timely reporting and transparent program information to relevant decision bodies on project and senior management level as well towards CPO
• Collaborate with external and internal stakeholders and ensure timely engagement and proper steering, e.g. Group Governance bodies and Vendors
• Manage dependencies to existing workstreams and ensure close alignment to other initiatives
• Coach and mentor colleagues and team members and identify and share best practices to continuously improve the organizational maturity of our Project Community
• Conduct lessons learned and incorporate project standards and quality objectives in daily work
• Master Degree in Business Administration, Computer Science or similar
• Experience in the insurance industry domain; experience in the re-insurance sector a plus but not mandatory
• Significant experience in/ successful track record of managing complex projects (at least three to five years)
• Strong project management skills across the entire lifecycle - combining agile and waterfall - and change management know-how
• Experienced in the implementation of business applications in enterprise environments
• Business consulting capabilities such as business case development as well as facilitation and presentation skills
• Capability to interact with key decision makers, solve conflicts and manage resistance
• Performance oriented, self-motivated individual with pro-active problem solving skills
• Sound IT knowledge or IT affinity
• English fluency, additional languages are a plus
Allianz Re is a division of Allianz SE and is based in Munich, Singapore, Dublin, the US, Bermuda and Zurich. Allianz Re offers reinsurance protection and services for internal and external customers.
Throughout the various stages of Reinsurance Optimization combined with our activities in the area of Third Party – and Agricultural Business as well as Resolution Management, Allianz Re has been contributing significantly to Allianz Group.
Focusing on the future Allianz Re is striving to become the Group Portfolio Manager and to support the Group initiatives on the Renewal Agenda.
Allianz Re is in the middle of a major transformation journey implementing its strategic priorities, such as the newly defined Allianz Operating Model for Reinsurance, the establishment of a Global Cat Target Architecture and Group Insurance Risk Data & Analytics, as well as driving the Global MidCorp Business.
Rechts- & Steuerwesen
Projektleitung/ Stabstelle/ Spezialist