If you have experience selling complex software solutions preferably into the Automotive sector, this could be an exciting next step in your career. You will join a committed and enthusiastic team in a highly-profitable, privately-held, world-class software organization, in a fast-growing market.
- Achievement of revenue targets through promoting product usage and selling Services such as Training and Consulting.
- Work closely with potential customers at all levels to understand and leverage users' requirements and management business issues.
- Work closely with MathWorks business partners from the customer facing engineering and marketing departments to develop and implement global account strategies.
- Gain access to and influence the appropriate decision makers to manage any evaluation processes in order to pursue business opportunities through to a successful conclusion.
- Closely collaborate with your Technical Account Manager to develop and execute the account strategy in order to increase the adoption of MathWorks products and services. Through this, you will generate new business and contribute to the long-term successes with your account.
- A bachelor's degree and 7 years of professional work experience is required.
- Candidates must be willing to travel up to 25% of the time
- Candidates for this position must be authorized to work in Germany.
degree in an Engineering discipline.
- Evidence of success in complex software solutions sales into the Automotive industry segment.
- Self-driven, high energy level.
- Fluent German and English skills; Common European Framework of Reference for Languages Level C1/C2.
- Willingness to travel internationally to global customer locations.
IT/ EDV Hardware & Netzwerke
Projektleitung/ Stabstelle/ Spezialist