Informationen zur Anzeige:
Trainee* Purchasing / International Graduate Program (m/w/d)
09.08.2022, SCHOTT AG
Jobboard | Trainee* Purchasing / International Graduate Program Be the ONE who joins a great team.
SCHOTT is an international technology group and a leader in the fields of special glass and glass ceramics. We value innovation, sustainability and our pioneering spirit - but above all, we value our employees. Whether in production or management, you can advance your career and work with highly qualified colleagues from around the world in an authentic and supportive environment.
SCHOTT – more than 17,300 experts in 33 countries worldwide – become one of us! #oneofus
Trainee* Purchasing / International Graduate Program
- Actively participate in current strategic and operational Purchasing initiatives as well as in governance and digitalization projects
- Manage different challenges in various program steps within our international Purchasing organization (Global Category Management, Regional Purchasing, Performance Management)
- Assume the responsibility for assigned (sub-)projects or work packages, and work in cross-functional teams
- Strong collaboration with different Purchasing teams worldwide as well as other departments (e.g. Finance, Supply Chain)
- Execute all Purchasing activities and sourcing management decisions under consideration of principles of the Purchasing Guideline, Compliance, environmental safety, health and safety (IMSU/EHS), as well as social responsibility (CSR)
- Bachelor or Master degree in business administration, engineering or related fields with an outstanding academic performance
- Previous practical and international experience (e.g. internships), preferably within Purchasing
- Proven ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- High degree of self-motivation, passion for Purchasing and the ability to cha(lle)nge the status quo
- Distinct presentation, communication and networking skills
- Robust analytical and process skills
- Strong team spirit
- Fluency in English and German, further languages beneficial
- Mobility during and after the program
At SCHOTT, you can expect a unique corporate culture where we emphasize equity, diversity and inclusion. We know: motivated and committed employees are the condition for the success of our company. Talent development International assignments Flexible working hours Access to public transportation
Purchasing at SCHOTT is a global function with many internal and external interfaces. In the course of our International Graduate Program you will gain deep insights into the various purchasing areas (e.g. strategic sourcing, contract management, negotiations, risk management) in Germany and abroad.
You are a person with a strong interest in purchasing, and who wants to join our worldwide community to learn how to manage the Procurement-related challenges faced by SCHOTT and our business partners?
Then you are the ONE for us!
Be our Trainee within Purchasing at the SCHOTT headquarter in Mainz, Germany.
You will get:
• 18 months International graduate program that will expose you to a broad overview of Purchasing@SCHOTT
• International assignment (min. 3 months) to broaden your intercultural experience
• Individualized support provided by an experienced mentor for the entire duration of the program
• Participation in the Global Graduate Meeting in Mainz to expand your network within SCHOTT
• Unlimited contract
• Career development interview prior to the end of the program
Please feel free to contact us
We’re looking forward to your application
SCHOTT AGLisa-Marie Cron
Before you start your application at SCHOTT, there are many things you will want to know. What are the different ways I can apply? And how does the application process at SCHOTT actually work?
We answer the most frequently asked questions about the application process here.
*At SCHOTT, it’s your personality that counts – not your gender, your identity, or origin.
Die aktuellsten Angebote im Bereich trainee-programme: