Our client is a 51USD billion technology company with a broad portfolio of solutions addressing the needs of users from personal devices to entire Data Center infrastructures. Its product lines include a full range of commercial and consumer PCs, servers, storage, networking, and workstations, and a family of mobile internet devices including smartphones, tablets and convertible products. It has approximately 60.000 employees globally serving customers in 160 countries.
Global Account Manager (m/f/x)
Your Responsibilities:This is a true hunting role prospecting and relationship management.
• Winning new international enterprises
• Achieve revenue and profitability objectives while driving growth across multiple product sets
• Straight talk business with strong personal engagement, assertiveness and high energy.
• Independently develop, implement, doer spirit and execute an effective sales strategy to achieve sales goals
• Develop C level relationships and serve as a trusted consultant to customers
• Lead a cross functional international team within the company to keep deals moving through the funnel
• Ensure that our customers receive world class sales and customer service
• Independently develop, implement, and execute an effective sales strategy to achieve sales goals
• Act as a Client Executive and coordinate peer specialist customer engagement across our server, workstation, and server groups, among others
• 5-10 years of successful Enterprise technology sales is required
• Demonstrated track record of top performance with multi-million dollar quota
• Possess executive relationship within account set
• Proven ability to develop strategies to penetrate and sell to large companies
• Strong client acquisition skill
• High level of interpersonal skills and strong negotiation skills
• Fluent both in German and English language is a must
• Travel to any or all customer sites even globally