Informationen zur Anzeige:
Corporate ESG Program Manager*
25.05.2022, SCHOTT AG
Job Board | SCHOTT Corporate ESG Program Manager*
SCHOTT is an international technology group and a leader in the fields of special glass and glass ceramics. We value innovation, sustainability and our pioneering spirit - but above all, we value our employees. Whether in production or management, you can advance your career and work with highly qualified colleagues from around the world in an authentic and supportive environment.
SCHOTT – more than 17,300 experts in 33 countries worldwide – become one of us! #oneofus
SCHOTT Corporate ESG Program Manager*
- You are responsible for the definition and coordination of ESG goals and concepts along the entire value chain
- You develop and coordinate an internal and external ESG reporting process with appropriate IT tools and structures, to ensure adequate transparency
- You provide subject matter expertise, support, coordinate, and/or lead national and international projects across key areas
- You support knowledge building efforts and engage with the wider sustainability community across SCHOTT
- You actively represent SCHOTT in industry initiatives and network with ESG-related stakeholders such as associations, customers, suppliers, etc.
- University degree in a technical discipline or economics with interest in technical aspects paired with an additional qualification related to sustainability
- At least 5 years of work experience in sustainability or ESG management
- Strategic understanding of ESG approaches and how these can be adapted and operationalized to add value to our business
- Having a consultancy background is a big plus
- Outstanding presentation and networking skills that create attention for our mission and solutions
- Excellent English language skills (knowledge of another language is an advantage)
At SCHOTT, you can expect a unique corporate culture where we emphasize equity, diversity and inclusion. We know: motivated and committed employees are the condition for the success of our company. Access to public transportation Talent development Trust-based working time Holistic corporate health management
With responsibility as one of our main guiding principles, managing environmental, social, and governmental challenges is our top priority to ensure sustainable development and resilient business growth.
Be the one who shapes our future by guiding and orchestrating the diverse ESG activities of SCHOTT.
As a team member of the strategy department with a reporting line to the CEO, and in close collaboration with our colleagues in Sustainability, Corporate Climate Action, EHS, and Compliance as well as the Business Units, you will accompany, design and coordinate our group-wide ESG-Program.
Please feel free to contact us
We’re looking forward to your application
Before you start your application at SCHOTT, there are many things you will want to know. What are the different ways I can apply? And how does the application process at SCHOTT actually work?
We answer the most frequently asked questions about the application process here.
*At SCHOTT, it’s your personality that counts – not your gender, your identity, or origin.
Die aktuellsten Angebote im Bereich mainz: